Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
My torque is low like
12,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been gone a few years (probably a good 6+), but I just started a K24/K20 MR2 build and figured I'd stop in and see how things are going.

Any OG peeps around here still?

·
Curious Gooner
3,705 Posts
welcome back.... its dead haha

·
My torque is low like
12,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously dead. It's like coming back to the house you grew up in and finding your brother dead on the floor from an overdose.

I can't look away and I don't want to leave.

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
well you actually can look away....you're not the one dead so can still move

·
Curious Gooner
3,705 Posts
well you actually can look away....you're not the one dead so can still move
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nothing to see here.... steps over dead body

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
haha yeah same here, been a member too long to really up and leave anytime soon

·
Registered
53 Posts
good times.. the rsx is starting to become rare.. i've been on auto trader doing any distance searches for specific colors and no results found.. i am glad i was able to find another one after the one i had was totaled by hit and run driver ...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes,welcome back. I was gone awhile myself and missed any real chit-chat. Heaven forbid you should ask a question? You're lucky to get a "look it up it's all here"! Truthfully it is. We are a dying breed and if it takes putting a frank in a MR2 to keep the engine going it's the same as me rebuilding mine for my 03 that I've had since 06. G3min1 You were quick to respond. So as to AzianK she's right, your still here! Your still moving.....Answer me this? I have new 11.1 slugs, how much do I mill the head as to bump that to11.5. ???? Thankyou in advance?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts