Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the charge speed side skirts (fiber glass) for my 03' Rsx type S, and its like they were made for something totally different than my car. Does anyone know how to make them work or fit right? Has anyone had problems with these before.... I thought they were reputable?
P.S. I know this is in the wrong section, but piss off I'm freaking out..:noes:

·
Certified Increadible
2,459 Posts
take some pics and post em... i can tell you if they are right or not... also alot of fiberglass is sh*t, fitment is awful thats why people but abs and poly... let us know if you can get pics...and if you do take pics of the top where it should slide into the clips

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ight Ill get some pics wont be until tomorrow though thanks for the feed back. Still if anyone has installed these before and might know what I'm going through please give me a helping hand.
Gracias

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya but those damn side skirts were 440 bucks, not like i got that money to just throw around, now i might have to buy new ones again? Cuz its not like versus will just take em' back if they don't fit for some reason, I don't even think they would exchange em' if they sent me the wrong ones... it's been like a couple of months since i ordered them, I just opened the package and assumed the were the right ones...... K, I'm still freaking out... thanks though

·
Big Pimpin
15,710 Posts
ya but those damn side skirts were 440 bucks, not like i got that money to just throw around, now i might have to buy new ones again? Cuz its not like versus will just take em' back if they don't fit for some reason, I don't even think they would exchange em' if they sent me the wrong ones... it's been like a couple of months since i ordered them, I just opened the package and assumed the were the right ones...... K, I'm still freaking out... thanks though
if they're still mint and on signs of being installed (like they should be since you haven't) then they should still take them back, as long as they're not used, and they aren't. Just argue with 'em enough and usually they give in. Don't be a dick though. Heh.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okey dokey, good advice keep it coming feeling a little better. I feel like a just found out I have an STD and am learning how to live with it..... I would still like to try to make this work so if anyone knows were I can get installation instructions for these parts I would like that.... Gracias, I will call versus on Monday and see what they say.

·
Certified Increadible
2,459 Posts
^^^yea try and return them... hopefully they didnt come from wbay... sometimes they have all sales final, but even if theres a small restocking fee... jsut pay it and buy aspec!

·
+2 doors, +2 cylinders
106 Posts
you might want to stop by a body/import shop and see what they say...

·
Certified Increadible
2,459 Posts
body shops are going to charge you out the ass...good luck, these should be easy enough to do yourself send em back and get a new pair, and not fiberglass

1 - 12 of 12 Posts