Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Your choice. I'd say Intake first, then exhaust. Then go from their. If you go intake go COLD AIR or AEM V2.

·
Long Member
5,429 Posts
First of all, learn what car you're buying....

It's an RSX base, or an RSX-S.

·
Registered
214 Posts
wishful thinking?

other than that ..I agree with bong.
my first mod was pricey but i'll be set for a while.
rims/tires
coilover kit
intake
exhaust

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I say buy some altezzas,aluminum wing ad some 15s and don't forget the APC Decals...Lol. No I say Cold Air is deff. The best first mod. Suspension is a plus as well as some lihter rims and stickier tires. Then an a race header, then an exhaust then......Hmmmmm cams when they come out. And the lighter the better so take off all the metal and install Carbon Fiber,lol. Nad but a CF hood is always a plus, so very light. But congrats on ur future purchase lad to see another base join the club. Lataz.
Brendan

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Injen CAI, Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket, Hondata, Yokohama AVS ES100 tires, Type-S Race Header, Type-S OEM Exhaust, Progress Front Sway Bar, Quaife LSD, Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch and Light Weight Flywheel ...

In that order.

·
Registered
27 Posts
RSXtreme703 said:
CAI, Race Header, Exhaust, 50 shot!! GOT EM!!!!
how's that 50 shot working out?

do you change your oil after a night of shooting?

You should...

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Suspension first, when it comes to performance mods. Why make your car go faster if it can't handle nicer? Suspension, bolt ons (I/H/E), then whatever you want, like a body kit maybe? ;)

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
th3professional said:
how's that 50 shot working out?

do you change your oil after a night of shooting?

You should...
Hahaha, no, I think I may have worded that wrong. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I dont have a 50 shot. "Got em" is just a stupid phrase I use basically when u will/can OWN sumone. hahaha hazards on... GOT EM!!!! u kinda feel me? , I guess u gotta hear it to understand. Well sorry, im retarded, i dont have a shot.

·
Registered
307 Posts
maybe toda thin head gasket? that boosts up your compression by .4, so every mod you get you will recieve more hp. So after you do intake header and exhaust get that. Thats my next mod... I think. Gotta make sure its safe and all that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts