Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been through one serious accident, 9k in damage. is there any special procedure i need to go through when selling it?

where is the best place to be selling a car that has been through an accident? can i still sell it to a place like certified preowned acura?

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
lol id put gloves on and long sleeves and sweatpants, strip the fuck outta it pull the motor and everything. place it at a certain address and hope to god you dont get caught with insurance fraud lol jk
Just pull the motor and part the car out and salvage the body..?

Reactions: skoolsk8er

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol id put gloves on and long sleeves and sweatpants, strip the fuck outta it pull the motor and everything. place it at a certain address and hope to god you dont get caught with insurance fraud lol jk
no its been repaired already. it looks like it was never in an accident. but im selling it off anyways

·
Registered
318 Posts
:rotfl: +rep for an ingenious idea

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey

I wrecked my 05 Civic EX twice in the first 6 months I owned it, 5300 in repairs the first time and 4600 the second. 8 months after the second wreck, I traded it in at Bob's Auto Center in Jacksonville, NC (I know some of you on here are in Jacksonville!) for my 03 Type-S. Easy as cake.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wrecked my 05 Civic EX twice in the first 6 months I owned it, 5300 in repairs the first time and 4600 the second. 8 months after the second wreck, I traded it in at Bob's Auto Center in Jacksonville, NC (I know some of you on here are in Jacksonville!) for my 03 Type-S. Easy as cake.
well i cant trade in because im not in the market for another car....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts