Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Old member
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I know very little about nitrous(and yes I read the sticky threads:)) I have a 2002 Type S and from what I read here, I have decided to get a NX kit.
I only want a 50 shot and was wondering what kit do I have to buy from NX. I checked their website and I had no clue what i was looking at. Also, is there anything else that I need to buy in order to make running nitrous safer(ex. fuel rail, bigger injectors, octane booster, etc.) I always fill up with 93 octane gas. Please help. Thanks :D

Edit: Please tell me any accessories that I will need. Such as a bottle warmer, remote opener, pressure gauge, etc.

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
The NOS kit is 05130. Someone else will provide you with the NX kit part #. While you don't need anything else to go with a 50shot, a bottle heater is recommended. The purge and remote bottle opener are optional. The purge is a good thing to have also, but really isn't nessecary unless you track your car a lot. A bottle gauge is good to keep track of your bottle pressure, but if you aren't getting a heater, I really don't think you need one, besides to know when you are running low.

·
Registered
226 Posts
im also getting that kit with the GEN-X upgrade kit. I think its good idea to go with that.

·
Registered
292 Posts
buy my kit 'STAGE ONE' E.F.I. SYS.

buy my kit NX 'STAGE ONE' E.F.I. SYS., never been used full bottle , then with the moeny you saved get the bottle heater and purge ,open on price.

·
Old member
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get the GenX2 kit. It comes with bottle heaterand purge and a couple of other goodies. Good luck
Thanks Top Secret.

buy my kit NX 'STAGE ONE' E.F.I. SYS., never been used full bottle , then with the moeny you saved get the bottle heater and purge ,open on price.
I would love to, but I still have to get my Type R wing painted. Its just sitting here looking at me. :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: buy my kit 'STAGE ONE' E.F.I. SYS.

RSX S NJ said:
im from jersey too (right by newark) how much u lookin for?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts