Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all that read the other post 'i'm runnin' for money' the run is OFF... i recently found out that the guy with the LS civic hatch is doing another engine swap... he's droppin a GSR motor on wed and this wed is the day we are supposed to race... so FUCK THAT! i'm keepin my 10 dollars... this guy was trying to play me :jigglemad its all good tho... i'll drive my friends evo wen he drops the GSR engine in his hatch :laughing:

cyrus

·
Registered
741 Posts
If the guy is running a gsr engine, the chances are you would lose. It should still be a good race, he'll probably beat you buy 1-2 car lengths since gsr have a little bit more hp than us but also have more of an aggressive tranny. But then again, it totally depends on the driver...if he really sucks, you could beat him with a regular civic. It could be like azn (klutch's buddy) when he raced an STi and he beat him. LOL. What are the chances of that right? Anything could happen...unless you really are tight with money, I would still race him for the hell of it.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
10 bucks?

i'll race :laughing:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
D Fabulous said:
10 bucks?

i'll race :laughing:
i'm sure u'll take him... that race header probably does wonders for the base :thumbsup: (i plan on getting one myself)... just today i raced this other hatch with a GSR swap... he only pulled on me in third gear (id say a cars length, his rear bumper to my front bumper)... it was a good run... it boosted my confidence to race any ls hatch :laughing:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i know and it pisses me off! they just slowly pass me and it sux cuz i'm stoppin on the gas! i dont know if the guy (with ls) switched his engine yet... so he might still be runnin with his ls... if he didnt swap it yet we are gonna run tomorrow (wed)...i want to tape it for u guys but i'm not trying to add weight lol... i figure every bit helps right? well we'll find out tomorrow

cyrus

·
Relish then catch up
1,884 Posts
All this for $10.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts