Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Knows he can't spell
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and picked my car up yesterday, today I just ordered an Injen CAI and im going to Philly Dyno Works on monday to to get baseline numbers befor the CAI install. I couldent be happier. love that Vtec :vtec: Also as soon as my friend buys my del-Slow which should be next week a Buddy Club RH and K-Pro are the way :laughing:

Reactions: SoloTeg

·
Registered
592 Posts
Nice buy! Congrats on the car, good start of mods. Enjoy the Type-Slow, and how much did u pay for it, if you dont mind me asking? Seems like a lot of people are overpaying for used RSXs, just curious to know how much you bought it for.

·
Wyoming ftl
256 Posts
yes congrats man! hehe have fun with it. and welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nice buy! Congrats on the car, good start of mods. Enjoy the Type-Slow, and how much did u pay for it, if you dont mind me asking? Seems like a lot of people are overpaying for used RSXs, just curious to know how much you bought it for.
hey don't you ever say anyone over paid for a used rsx....i may want to sell mine some day.

·
Knows he can't spell
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I paid $14,000 and I bought it from another CRSX member. I went today to try to get my basline dyno but got lost in Philly so im gonna go monday. Thanks all who congradulated.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Getting lost = Good car to driver bonding time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.