Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Import Alliance 2008 - Nashville, TN July 26-27. Who's Going?

3K views 82 replies 11 participants last post by  the p-nut gallery 
#1 ·
Import Alliance will be this weekend in Nashville, TN. I started this thread to see if many people are planing on attending.
If you plan on going, and would like to have a meet while there, this is where we can get it going. We can start a cell phone list for the people going, and get something organized. Maybe park together at the show, and go to a hooters for dinner Saturday night. Last minute, but let's get something going!!!!

#11 ·
I don't have any stickers.. prefer to have it clean but for the meet I've been debating about gettin some on just so we know who's from CRSX

#13 · (Edited)
#17 ·
looks like right now they're just saying possible thunderstorms Sunday evening/night

#19 ·
omg dammit no! it cant do this shit, especially if Nopi nationals are canceled this year.. :firemad:

#26 ·
Good deal, I got both of them. I really hope we can get a few more. Is there anyone here active on other boards that know of a meet? I know members at 7thgenhonda.com are having their "national" meet during the event. I will send the full list of numbers out on Friday morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.