Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the Bomex kit is real, but the C-West or westin or somthingis pretty fake. If you look closely they erased the C-west logo off the side of the car http://www.importfan.com/product.asp?3=2004 :dontknow: why would they do that? Does anyone know if they are a good company? Wholehyper sucks shit, their kits warp and do all kinds of werid stuff in the heat................ :thumbsup:

#1 RSX KILLER: "RICE:D "

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I wanted to get the ings front bumper but it's way to cheap on that site. I expected around 900 bux for the bumper. i think the cwest is fake. but the mugen is real for that price hehe

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
The C-West kit is for real.... although I think they've got the full bumper replacement and the add on front lip mixed up.
The full bumper shown on the website should cost way more then that.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
They are a reputable site. I have seen there wherehouse. They were gonna use my car to make a body kit but I couldn't stand the point of not having my car for 3 months.

They have thousands of kits in there wherehouse.

·
Mugen whore
1,592 Posts
The C-West kit from importfan.com is a replica. It is the whole bumper replacement and it is made out of fiberglass. I have a friend that is sponsored by them but fiberglass and replica kits aren't my thing.:shakehea: I am waiting for a shop to import it for me...for a reasonable price of course.;)

:thumbsup:

·
Retired
13,573 Posts
The RWD RSX Killer said:
RICE!
That thing has like 5 hood scoops.:eek:
Dood, you think everything is rice.

·
Dead again.
2,672 Posts
This might offend some and I apologize, but some front body kits remind me of either the predator or a vagina. If you look hard you might be able to see the similarities.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
The RWD RSX Killer said:
RICE!
That thing has like 5 hood scoops.:eek:
You're a fucking moron... :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts