Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
i got my kit from them along with the carbon fiber hood. i get my car back saturday, ill post pics when i can.

·
hey did u pick it up or did u have them ship it to u, and if you dont mind me asking what was the total price w/o shipping, and did they charge u tax since ur in cali. And please tell us about the fitment and quality. Did the rear have those two sections cut out like the real c-west or was it filled in with rectangular shape. And how is the hood quality. thanks

·
Registered
867 Posts
vroooom247 said:
hey did u pick it up or did u have them ship it to u, and if you dont mind me asking what was the total price w/o shipping, and did they charge u tax since ur in cali. And please tell us about the fitment and quality. Did the rear have those two sections cut out like the real c-west or was it filled in with rectangular shape. And how is the hood quality. thanks
my cousin went to importfan in walnut to pick it up for me. The total was about 600 and that includes the kit and the hood and tax. the rear has the indentations on the back on each side of the license plate area, if that is what you are referring to. im desperately waiting for my car, its supposed to be done tomorrow, but its in LA and i wont be able to see it until saturday :(

and also....the hood looks really good. the weave is clean no visible imperfections. it doesnt have the UV coat but it still comes glossy. Of course im getting the UV coat put on at the body shop. the hook is metal and looks very strong, its not a molded piece of plastic, however im still going to add hoodpins just in case. does anyone know where to get BLACK SPARCO style HOODPINS?

·
Registered
867 Posts
FunkyR said:
Can u let me know if the front air scoop thing near the head light is just a mesh or does it actually have a plastic tubing sort of thing that directs air to the engine bay?
from the short time i looked at it, im pretty sure its just a cut out and has mesh there. I assume air makes it into the bay better. if it does, cool..if not...damn :dontknow:

·
Registered
867 Posts
FunkyR said:
here's the pic of the gymkhana special part from c-west.... the black thing behind the ram air port is what i'm talking about....
just to let u know the cwest replica does not have that duct. its just a hole.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts