Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read up, and also tried contacting 3 different tuners without a reply for over a week. Here's my situation- I bought a supercharged RSX with a tune for somewhere with very high elevation. I just travelled a little over an hour to visit a friend and ran into an issue. My car stalled twice in downtown Tucson when trying to take off at red lights. It wouldn't turn on for about 30-40 seconds. I'm assuming this is because I'm running lean. Furthermore, I'm about to move within weeks and was wondering if I should get a tune for 1000ft as opposed to the current 4,500ish. I'm okay with losing power for the time being. Any opinions/help/and offers to tune will be greatly appreciated and I will obviously pay. Thanks so much!!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it's supercharged I'd just go and get it dyno tuned. Would be well worth it and you and your car will appreciate it.
I'm in very close contact with the previous seller and it has been dyno tuned with no further modifications made. I just need an etune for elevation. I'm assuming I need something that'll run lean in high altitude and be more reliable for travel. Opinions?

·
Always on TDY...
2,164 Posts
I've been etuned by magnEsium and he knows his stuff. Not sure who you reached out too this far. Recommend checking out the ECU tuning section for assistance

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been etuned by magnEsium and he knows his stuff. Not sure who you reached out too this far. Recommend checking out the ECU tuning section for assistance
Etuning? Can you possibly provide an email for me? Thanks so much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts