Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto Exhaust Flame Thrower by The Jolly Roger

For this one, all you need is a car, a sparkplug, ignition wire and a switch. Install the spark plug into the last four or five inches of the tailpipeby drilling a hole that the plug can screw into easily. Attach the wire (this is regular insulated wire) to one side of the switch and to the spark plug. The other side of the switch is attached to the positive terminal on the battery. With the car running, simply hit the switch and watch the flames fly!!! Again be careful that no one is behind you! I have seen some of these flames go 20 feet!!!

lol, anyone ever try this?:laughing:

·
Registered
429 Posts
funny how you say rice, but i heard my dad talking about this the other day how the old streetrods did this at shows and on the street to impress people....that was before "rice" was allowed in the US......funny how times change

·
Registered
694 Posts
02 dsmauto said:
funny how you say rice, but i heard my dad talking about this the other day how the old streetrods did this at shows and on the street to impress people....that was before "rice" was allowed in the US......funny how times change
couldn't have put it better myself.

but like i said before. The majority of "ricers" around here are white. We should refer gay looking cars as "apple pie," or "whitebread." haha

"damn, that car is whitebreaded out!"

·
Registered
9,014 Posts
Hey, don't bring white people into this rice shit...I have one of the phattest RSX's...and I am 110% white boy. It has nothing to do with white people.

·
k9m tougestar
546 Posts
thats such an ignorant statement. i have a bunch of azn friends that like rice. and i have a bunch of white friends that dont. do u even kno wat rice means? it means Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. want acronym can u get from whitebread?

but like i said before. The majority of "ricers" around here are white. We should refer gay looking cars as "apple pie," or "whitebread." haha

"damn, that car is whitebreaded out!"

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol...here goes the age-old rice debate.

actually, i was just asking if anyone had tried this or seen it done. if its rice or not does not really concern me. its not as if im gonna go do it to my car...unless, of course, i was sure it wouldnt burn off my bumper...

every person has their own opinion as to what they like and dont like. while the general concensus seems to shift over time there will always be people who dont (for better or worse) agree with the majority. take altezzas...everyone seems to hate them but i still see people installing these....or even better, the windshield washer LEDs.

:dontknow:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Someone did not bring up the white issue. Just because white kids dive imports does not mean they are rice for doing so. I am going to pound the next kid I hear that says that crap. So Pnoiboldstar, do you want me to say you are rice because you drive an import and you are just like the typical islander, notice how I didn't say asian because you hate when people say that, with spiked hair or have long bangs and wear way too much cologne. Leave the race issue out of it because it is old and people like me and FaintReality are tired of hearing it. My comments were only directed to pnoiboldstar and not any other asian/pacific islander who reads this. I am only trying to make a point to this ignorant punk kid.

G

·
every race has their share of "rice" cars..you can't just pick on one specific ethnic race, that's just plain out stupid

pnoiboldstar: i dont know about the area u live but over here most of the ricers are asian fobs ..im asian also so i obviously aint here to hate but like rsXploited said juss stop w. the racial issues already

·
Registered
694 Posts
My quote is seen as a joke by most people, (white people as well, i use that joke with all my freinds). But if you all are taking it harshly and implying that i was using it as a racial slur, lets take a look at some other statements expressed on this board.

One MoTive said:
i dont know about the area u live but over here most of the ricers are asian fobs...... juss stop w. the racial issues already
in my first post in here, i stated most 'ricers' in my area are white people, no harm in that. 'One MoTive' is stating most 'ricers' in his area are "asian fobs." Since ya'll are taking offense to my post, should some people take offense to his post? we both were stating what ethnicity most 'ricers' are in our areas, so should people jump on his back for pointing out most 'ricers' in his area are "asian fobs." But then you seem jump on my back when i say most 'ricers' here are white. Do most of you take offense to that.....?

Just because white kids drive imports does not mean they are rice for doing so.[/B]

no, this doesn't make them "rice." What makes them "rice" are the stickers of things they dont have, and all that other typical components of "rice." In my post, i wasn't implying any white kid that drives an import is a ricer. I said "the majority of ricers in my area are white." I didn't say "white import drivers are ricers," or "all ricers are white." I know both asian and white 'ricers' in my area, and we joke about how whack their cars are, but they just laugh it off, cause to them it looks good. But like i stated before, the majority of them are white. And just like One MoTive stated, in his area the majority are "asian fobs."

you can't just pick on one specific ethnic race.[/B]

was i? last time i looked up the word 'majority' it didn't say the word 'all' in there. When i say the majority of ricers in my area are white, i am not targeting white people, nor am i saying there aren't any noncaucasian ricers at all. Would it hurt your feelings less if i said "the minorty of ricers are nonwhites":dontknow:.

Hey, don't bring white people into this rice shit...I have one of the phattest RSX's...and I am 110% white boy. It has nothing to do with white people.[/B]

if my post was ignorant, take a look at faintrealtys one more time. He has one of the phattest RSX's, and states he is 110% white boy. Why was the fact that he's white made out a piont.? Did it hurt his ego to know in my area the majority of "ricers" are white, so he has to make a point and show is phat RSX's, and claim that its from a white guy. No doubt his car looks phat, but does it make a difference if your white.? Does this make you feel better about my area.? i was just wondering. but yea, Guess "rice" has nothing to do with white people, implying only nonwhites *sarcastic*..

haha, im still laughing over how sensitive ya'll are by taking it racially. But what difference does it make, at the end of the day and one of the phattest RSX's is driven by a "110% whiteboy"... if that makes you feel better.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
237 Posts
By even bringing up the race issue, you are going to get flamed, especially by people like me who are tired of this crap. The asian fob comment is just as bad as you comming on here and saying the the majority of ricers are white, but I don't think his comment was made as a racist remark, but to make a point comming from another asian that ricers are also asains. I am sure you didn't mean anything by what you said and I understand that the majority of white people around you drive riced out cars, but the majority of people that live around me that drive riced out cars are asians and mexicans. So in closing my long post, everyone drives riced out cars (whites, asians, mexicans, ect.) but whatever race they are doesn't matter at all. Riced out cars are a bad style just like mullets (although hilarious), excessively long bangs, and big ass spiked hair on top of peoples heads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.