Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Must...stop...modding!!
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all....when will Toda put the pricing on these things?
Secondly, I have never had experience with this sort of mod (but I might soon) and I just want to know if this would be good for daily driving? I have heard that they are really loud and that I might lose a grip of low end torque, but the instant throttle response and the potential to make so much power up high is a tradeoff that Im willing to take. I think the Toda ITB kit comes with injectors, so that must mean that more fuel needs to be added and a lot of tuning to be done....so would it be worth the hassle....or is a bored throttle body and JDM Type R intake manifold good enough for a Toda N2 kit (which is coming soon for me)

Thanks!

·
The Evil One...
10,707 Posts
NxtLvlRSXtypeS said:
First of all....when will Toda put the pricing on these things?
Secondly, I have never had experience with this sort of mod (but I might soon) and I just want to know if this would be good for daily driving? I have heard that they are really loud and that I might lose a grip of low end torque, but the instant throttle response and the potential to make so much power up high is a tradeoff that Im willing to take. I think the Toda ITB kit comes with injectors, so that must mean that more fuel needs to be added and a lot of tuning to be done....so would it be worth the hassle....or is a bored throttle body and JDM Type R intake manifold good enough for a Toda N2 kit (which is coming soon for me)

Thanks!
IMO...ITB are not worthit unless u race hardcore...
U will need ALOT of dyno tuning...(which means $$$) as well as spend alot of money on other mods to get all the potential HP from it...
Also...they are not streetlegal (Correct me if im wrong)...very loud...and not for street use...
Just bore your TB...wit the ITR IM...should be good enough for the n2 kit...

Good luck on your tuning and most importantly..have fun and play safe...

·
The Evil One...
10,707 Posts
NxtLvlRSXtypeS said:
I have heard that they are really loud and that I might lose a grip of low end torque, but the instant throttle response and the potential to make so much power up high is a tradeoff that Im willing to take.
Also...its the other way around...
Bottom and Mid-range Torque Increase
Each cylinder receives a fuller charge of air/fuel especially at low to mid engine speeds. This is due to the independent throttlebodies and more effective injector positioning.

(So be carefull where u get ur 'info'... :questionm )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts