Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rising Tide
184 Posts
dont waste your money on cheap rims..just paint the stockies. Or if you want diff black rims i def. agree with the rotas ^^ if your lookin that road

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Rotas!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Do you guys consider "rotas" cheap rims? Iuhoh, I can understand if they're really shitty, but they seem to be pretty good quality. I don't know if you guys are all ballers, but if a set of rims and tires cost me about a grand...I'd say that's not exactly cheap spending.

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
Do you guys consider "rotas" cheap rims? Iuhoh, I can understand if they're really shitty, but they seem to be pretty good quality. I don't know if you guys are all ballers, but if a set of rims and tires cost me about a grand...I'd say that's not exactly cheap spending.
A TON of members rock Rotas because they look good, (since they are replicas of more expensive rims) and that's all that matters to them.

But even Rotas + tires are going to cost you close to a grand. That's not much compared to what some members spend on Volks and other baller rims :laughing:.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Good point. Unfortunately, I'm a poor ass honky boy....so I'd only be afford a grand for rims...probably not much more.

·
I Love My Wife
2,738 Posts
But even Rotas + tires are going to cost you close to a grand.
Sold stock's: $575
Rota's + Tires: $875
Gift Certificates to Local Shop: $300
Cost to Me: $20 stupid lug nuts

I got 16's though HAHA

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ballers dont drive in Hondas to begin with....:p

I agree with you on that. I guess people that throw mad money into Hondas would be considered Baller-ish.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts