Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
pSyChO OnE
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of u who have been waiting and anticipating as I have for ANY new info on Hytech...I just spoke with John to get the latest update on his NA kit and wanted to share the info w/ u guys...

For the 2.0 and 2.3 N/A kit, the only thing they have left to work on is the intake manifold and they are 3/4 of the way done w/ that. He predicts that he should have it out by the end of this month, but give it 2-3 months (max) just in case.

He wanted everyone to know that he is still alive and kicking and that he is working on the kits. The SC kit will probably take a little longer, but soon, the NA kit will be out! :beerchug:

He will post the specs for the 2.3L NA kit as soon as the intake manifold is completed. If anyone has any questions, just give him a call or e-mail him.

Our patience is finally paying off!!! :thumbsup:

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
yea are you willing to PAY (literally) for the kit? =p i dont know many people who will.

·
OG member
4,194 Posts
i will...if i had the money..haha

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
how much are we looking for the kits and how much power

·
THE Elitist Douchebag
5,423 Posts
300hp out of a 2.0L NA... no turbo needed. think of a car that puts that out with no turbo.

·
Registered
441 Posts
hytech doesnt have their own official web site?
i couldnt find it

·
Registered
441 Posts
12:1 compression wont pass the emission
so i guess its ilegal to drive on the street
only for trackin :(

·
THE Elitist Douchebag
5,423 Posts
dc5 said:
no, i think they are talking about 280 WHP and 320 flywheel....but their k24 should be 300+whp
yes, 300+whp NA, for $10000.

but something about that 10k redline, makes me want to jump on this if i won the lottery.

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
4,163 Posts
http://www.rsx-tuners.com/home.html has them on their site. If I remember correctly the 1 in the pic above is the race version and the street version is like 280 at 9200rpm. I think the price was $7500 without install though....Doh!

·
Registered
441 Posts
where can i order them? just curious :)

the site that lists the parts and the exact amount of price

:D

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
4,163 Posts
Hey, make your own phone calls pal...eh eh eh

·
Registered
427 Posts
eh once i sell my car and parts ill have plenty of money to buy a used rsx and this kit...i want this kit so bad.
hytech...release the kit and ill be ur first customer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts