Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, heres the picture of my car.........its a ings+1 kits installed last week.....and i kinna wanna share it to you guys wut you think it is........peace

www..visracing.com i got it for 450 and another paint and installed for 850 bucks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
the kit looks really good, i dont like the stickers though.
another thing just began to bug me as well, why did you only powdercoat the front wheels?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh well heheh yeah i only did the front two a few days ago.....but now i am kinna busy so maybe i might do it this weekend......

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
i like the look of the powder coat though, i was just wondering if you chose to do only the front two.
it will look really good when it is all done

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Black out the headlights, powder coat the rear wheels, powder coat the front grille the same color as the wheels, lower the car a little more, and ditch the stickers. Your ride will then look awesome!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Yes, black-out the headlights and finish up the wheels. Other than that it looks GREAT! I LOVE the Ings kit...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
FaintReality said:
Black out the headlights, powder coat the rear wheels, powder coat the front grille the same color as the wheels, lower the car a little more, and ditch the stickers. Your ride will then look awesome!
:iamwiths: nice kit!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
FaintReality said:
:iamwiths: :driving:
ooh btw .. how do you think this kit would look with the greddy intercooler behind the bumper (with a black grille)? :D

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
kit looks good...

might as well keep that front license plate @ home cuz thats still illegal and cops will still pull u over here in CA.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Fuzzy pics. Body kit was pretty cheap but $850 for install and paint...seems expensive. I did agree with the others...powder coat rear rims, lower your car (seems like there's a pretty good size wheel gap), and black out your headlights. Either way it looks good...not just the fact that it's an RSX either.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes i only got it for 450.....and the fitment as you guys can see is no problem......it fits just right........
And yeah, 850 installed and paint here in our local shop.....its called MAINLINE AUTO BODY.....which is the most popular shop around our area.

I agree all the opinions you guys have...and i am sure i will finish them all....don't know when though....hahaha thanks for all the comments.....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts