Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what kind of material the kit is made of? If it's fiberglass, then I won't buy it.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DesertSilverRSX-S said:
its fiberglass
why are you selling your car so cheap? there are a lot of people that would be fine paying $30,000 for it.

8,021 Posts
arcticblrsx-s said:
why are you selling your car so cheap? there are a lot of people that would be fine paying $30,000 for it.
trying to get rid of it quick and a lot of people say theyre fine w/ 30k but no one follows up. And im too lazy to post it on autotrader and stuff...haha

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
DesertSilverRSX-S said:
trying to get rid of it quick and a lot of people say theyre fine w/ 30k but no one follows up. And im too lazy to post it on autotrader and stuff...haha

how about you sell me your jdm headlamps for dirt cheap so you can get tht out the way :driving:

·
Registered
435 Posts
arcticblrsx-s said:
Does anyone know what kind of material the kit is made of? If it's fiberglass, then I won't buy it.
I was under the impression that all ING's kits, real and replica, were made of fiberglass. Does someone know of a company that makes a urethane INGs kit?

·
Registered
402 Posts
fiberglass

·
Registered
402 Posts
you beat the shit outta your car i'm sure, that's why no one wants it =P
no one knows what you did to it.

·
Master Member
5,078 Posts
lab rat- the real ings+1 kit wasnt exactally fiberglass, but it wasnt urethane either. it was something that was a fiberglass/ urethane mix if i remember. i dont think that anyone out there are selling a urethane kit in the ings look either. im having a hell of a time finding the damn real Ings+1 myself... i just find all these crappy replicas. oh and if you see someone selling the kit ask for a picture of the inside of the rear bumber... it should have a stamp with the Ings+1 logo thats raised up. that will prove if it is authentic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts