Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone bought this bumper from ClubRSX store? I want to know the fit and quality. I am thinking about buying it but I want to make sure fitment is good before I buy it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I read in a previous post that GTP supplies all of the ClubRSX body parts. Not sure if this is true or not, someone please confirm. If it is true, then the front fits great and the fiberglass is nice and thick. I ordered mine directly from GTP.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. ClubRSX body parts are from GTP because if you look at the product code, it has GTP in it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Who is GTP?

·
Registered
435 Posts
civtrx said:
the fitment is perfect, all kits guarrantee an OEM fit when you buy from ClubRSX I believe.

you won't be dissapointed! If you have any further questions...email the ClubRSX store team for more info, or call!
If these kits are from GTP then I would have to disagree. My rear Ings replica from GTP fit horrible. I know there are several others that had the same exact problem I did. The quality of the fiberglass is good. But not all their products are a perfect fit.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lab Rat said:
If these kits are from GTP then I would have to disagree. My rear Ings replica from GTP fit horrible. I know there are several others that had the same exact problem I did. The quality of the fiberglass is good. But not all their products are a perfect fit.
So do you have INGS front bumper from GTP also? If so, how is the fitment?

·
Registered
867 Posts
from what ive seen from most kits out there...the front and sides usually fit pretty good, but its always the rear that fits horribly.

my c-west replica rear has a big gap between the tailights and the actual bumper.

8,021 Posts
Almost all rears have fitment problems. From what I've heard, even the real Ings+1 rear bumper has a little fitment problem. Its nothing a little work cant fix.

·
Registered
435 Posts
ktun said:
So do you have INGS front bumper from GTP also? If so, how is the fitment?
I do have the GTP ING's bumper. I posted at the top of the thread. The fitment is great... I am very happy with it. My only complaint is the rear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts