Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok thanks to crappy weather some bitch cut me off and i slid into here. the result is a crack in my front bumper.

my question is that im going to replace it with the INGS front bumper but i dont want the side skirts and rear bumper now.. will that look dumb? also, is bumper lower to the ground then the stock with the OEM lip kit? any pics would be great..

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
435 Posts
So are you saying that you only want to put on the INGs front bumper and leave the sides and rear stock? I really don't think you should do that. The INGs bumper hangs substantially lower (a couple inches) than the stock bumper. It will look pretty funny with the rest of your stock car.

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
Lab Rat said:
So are you saying that you only want to put on the INGs front bumper and leave the sides and rear stock? I really don't think you should do that. The INGs bumper hangs substantially lower (a couple inches) than the stock bumper. It will look pretty funny with the rest of your stock car.
:iamwiths:

i think your car will look "incomplete" but maybe u could get the front and the sides. probably doesnt look too bad without the back :dontknow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts