Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the cheapest price for the INGS kit can be found at Vision Autodynamics for $575 right now. Does anybody know if they are a trusted company? they said it's made out of high quality fiberglass.

·
Because Racecar
1,994 Posts
yah, whenever you see the kits for that cheap, they are probably replicas, actually im sure they are replicas

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know they're replica kits of course. I juss needed to know if anybody can trust the Vision Autodynamics company. Has anyone ever bought a kit there and how's the quality of their fiberglass?

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I emailed them and they said they would sell me the kit for $575 and paint and installation would be $600. Is that good? So altogether it'll come out to be $1175.

·
Registered
720 Posts
hmmm...

SwtnShyBoi29 said:
I emailed them and they said they would sell me the kit for $575 and paint and installation would be $600. Is that good? So altogether it'll come out to be $1175.
I don't know how they figure paint and install will only be 600.00 I bought the Veilside kit, so i put it on myself(fits like a glove) and the paint on it alone was ~550.00. So i don't think you are gonna scrape by with just 6 for both, but i may be wrong, and by the way, paint matches perfectly on mine, and i asked them how much they wanted to install and they go "with this kit you should do it yourself, because you really don't wanna pay for it" and they are a shop who wants to make money, so they would tell the truth imo, so you might wanna shop around before you go figuring on 1175 total, but just tryin' to help out.

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! Where did you get the Veilside kit? Where's this shop located?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.