Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard about using 440cc DSM injectors in an rsx...i know they work in the b-series
 

·
Not Plugged In
Joined
·
15,483 Posts
jmp9982 said:
Has anyone heard about using 440cc DSM injectors in an rsx...i know they work in the b-series
i'm not sure if they'd work - i know older honda's can use them, but i heard that the rsx injectors are designed somewhat differently - that or i'm thinking of another car ..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,843 Posts
if you're gonna look into something like that, why don't you just modify your stock injectors like hondata has done? just file the little wafer off at the weld. they flow like 520cc
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,843 Posts
premiumRSX said:
dsm injectors are low impedience
ah, in that case stay away from the dsm injectors, unless you want to run a resistor box, but i see no point in the setup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,142 Posts
amboyzpapi04 said:
how did hondata modify their injectors? any instructions how to do that?
X2... I'm totally interested in that. I'll check their site too...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,901 Posts
wesessiah said:
if you're gonna look into something like that, why don't you just modify your stock injectors like hondata has done? just file the little wafer off at the weld. they flow like 520cc
amboyzpapi04 said:
how did hondata modify their injectors? any instructions how to do that?
get a file, and start filing away...:dontknow:







:laughing:
 

·
Complete Part Out
Joined
·
16,861 Posts
i want to know how much power they can support on a stock fuel system, and how much power they can support with a walbro on top of that.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,843 Posts
j0sh_dc5 said:
pretty sure that was comptech that modified them, not hondata.
check the thread that seth posted in post #13
 

·
Complete Part Out
Joined
·
16,861 Posts
not to mention, you don't have to modify the injector harness

i know a lot of N/A people would be interested in doing this for some extra flow. my friend bought the comptech version, before i told him about being able to do this yourself
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top