Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
부릉부릉
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so....im a super noob and i have an injen cai with all hardware needed at my house right now....and i really need someone's help putting this thing on and id like to do it pretty quick....anyone in ct hartford are willing to help out? id treat you lunch or dinner or money if you prefer

·
3,804 Posts
Hey so....im a super noob and i have an injen cai with all hardware needed at my house right now....and i really need someone's help putting this thing on and id like to do it pretty quick....anyone in ct hartford are willing to help out? id treat you lunch or dinner or money if you prefer
DIY DIY DIY DIY!!!
you will learn more if you diy. there are plenty of Well explained DIY guides. save your money on an ice cream sandwich.

·
부릉부릉
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I DID IT! well with a help of a friend but i did 90% of it....and yes i did learn alot thanks

and its AWESOME...sounds great, and i really feel the difference

·
Cool...guess you don't need my help lol

See you at the BBQ

·
부릉부릉
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah my first install....very excited...i was scared i was gunna fuck something up but it was pretty simple...but that piping was a bitch to get through cause i didnt cut some parts that i didnt know i had to cut...shame on me for not reading the instructions carefully.....im driving like a jackass right now tho cause i wanna hear it more....*Sigh stupid high gas price

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
yeah my first install....very excited...i was scared i was gunna fuck something up but it was pretty simple...but that piping was a bitch to get through cause i didnt cut some parts that i didnt know i had to cut...shame on me for not reading the instructions carefully.....im driving like a jackass right now tho cause i wanna hear it more....*Sigh stupid high gas price
hah I did the same thing when I first got mine installed, always flooring it hehe

·
Registered
274 Posts
awesome! I put mine in last weekend...I love it!

question tho...has anyone else ever gotten a throttle body squeak? my car started squeaking in hard acceleration after I put the intake on. and no...it is not a whistle...it is a very distinct squeaking...

·
Shift when it blinks!
2,867 Posts
awesome! I put mine in last weekend...I love it!

question tho...has anyone else ever gotten a throttle body squeak? my car started squeaking in hard acceleration after I put the intake on. and no...it is not a whistle...it is a very distinct squeaking...
i have never heard of any squeaking

·
부릉부릉
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nope mine is not squeaking....maybe double check to see if everything is tight?

·
Registered
274 Posts
yeah...everything has been double, triple checked. IDK what it is...maybe I will check it out again...if not :dontknow:

·
I think its personal choice...I had Injen in 2 previous cars so I went with brand loyalty

·
i-VTEC do you?
118 Posts
I think its personal choice...I had Injen in 2 previous cars so I went with brand loyalty
thanks but does one sound better over the other or does one offer more HP?

·
got boost?
4,789 Posts
thanks but does one sound better over the other or does one offer more HP?
they sound the same the Injen is known to give a couple of extra ponies

·
i-VTEC do you?
118 Posts
they sound the same the Injen is known to give a couple of extra ponies
thanks thats what i wanted to hear :D
hopefully i can order mine in a few days with my b-day $$$
is the club rsx injen CAI the best place to buy?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts