Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 04 auto rsx and i was wondering if you guyz can help me out im tryin to decide what to get first eibach sportlines or a injen CAI its my first mod besides the jdm head lights on it .well any responses will help ayte thanx
stay up

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Its what u want. Show or go? Performace CAI is a must for a first mod. But the sprinngs will only be a larger expense then needed. You will need new shocks ad u can expect that to be a hefty prie, more expensive the the springs. Yes handling will be better and will have a nice look but its a expense. Plus you may need to get an alignment wich can run 75 to 100 bucks. So I say CAI you will be very happy with the performace. Save up if u wanna drop ur car. Like the mugen sport suspesion for 1500. Yeah its expensive but will be worth it in the long run, that's what I'm saving for anyway. Congrats on ur car ad ur always welcome here.
Brendan

·
Registered
260 Posts
CAI gets my vote..

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Man I just read my response and I can not type for sh**t. Well hopefully you can make out what I wrote. Sorry for my poor typing and spelling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts