Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend with an EP3 wants a CAI and it is between Injen and Fujita. I know on the DC5 there is really no BIG differences, so I'm assuming it is the same for his car. Fujita runs about $50 bucks cheaper so he is looking at that, but I have heard the Injen has better fitment.

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
The cheapest type-s cai that is any good is the AEM....thats what I got.:thumbsup:

·
hi its me! is that you?
4,972 Posts
ive got the Injen and it fits great and sounds great as well but the way i look at it AEM or Injen is the way to go

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts
A friend with an EP3 wants a CAI and it is between Injen and Fujita. I know on the DC5 there is really no BIG differences, so I'm assuming it is the same for his car. Fujita runs about $50 bucks cheaper so he is looking at that, but I have heard the Injen has better fitment.
they are all the same... just get something that is 3" diameter and you're golden... i'd go for teh type s intakes... you should be able to find one cheap... good luck with your search...

·
Registered
41 Posts
personally i don't beleive in intakes other than stock boxes..i don't like losing the low end pick up

·
Registered
86 Posts
i have the fujita for the type s, and my friend has the injen. no difference except where the breather hose connects. Plus i hear that fujita is designed by former injen engineers. Oh, got my 3'' fujita for 160 shipped. from a guy on ebay.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So why does everyone go with the Type S intakes? I know they have bigger diameter piping, but my thinking is, if injen or fujita wanted that big of piping for the A3 they would have used it to begin with. Does no one go for the EP3 specific CAI?

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
42,973 Posts
So why does everyone go with the Type S intakes? I know they have bigger diameter piping, but my thinking is, if injen or fujita wanted that big of piping for the A3 they would have used it to begin with. Does no one go for the EP3 specific CAI?
wanna be type-s's's's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts