Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
K24 > K20
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight, so i got a 04 base ss rsx bout a month ago and im lookin for a cheap way to throw on some quick hp for little cash. Im not really goin for huge power increases, just in the 5 to 15 range. So what ive read from here so far is that an intake would be probly the eastest/cheapest/fastest way to do this. Now i did sum research and im down to 2 different intakes.... Aem's v2 looks nice and i like the technology with the sound waves and stuff. Then theres injen's sri, (club rsx version fo sho cause gunmetal rox) and most people ive seen that get sri go for injen over aem.
So what do you guys think......injen sri, or v2?
thx

·
Registered
741 Posts
there's so many threads on this. I recommend getting a CAI rather than a SRI. CAI will give you more hp than the v2 and sri.

·
Banned
258 Posts
AEM vr2 is better, then a AEM SRi,CAI are best though....nobody hydrolocks, unless they're remedial. but ya this has been covered one too many times, you lazy scum, search. :tonguegri

·
doing stuff
3,595 Posts
Ya. What they said. Buy a CAI. Injen's was easy to put on. Follow the directions in the performance & tech section. Trust me, you'll never regret it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts