Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1050 Posts

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
well onebadivtec might post soon hopefully cuz he sat in the car last night and said he couldnt feel a thing so thats good.

Put it this way with the a/c on they vibrate just like ESMM wtihout the ac on. Ill have to get used to it with the a/c on cuz u can def feel it then but its not bad at all i still prefer these over the ESMM and should be ordering the front next month or so.

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
black dc5 said:
I'm getting more interested in these, but I'm extremely curious as to the difference in rattling between the ESMM vs these...I'm actually getting rid of my RH to get rid of vibrations (RH brings the bpipe to the frame and you can feel it vibrate against your butt lol)...so you can gauge how annoying it is if I'm giving up the race header due to its vibrations! I've never had ESMM w/o RH so I'm sure ESMM's vibrations will be nothing to me, but I hope the full replacement mounts do not cause a lot more vibration.
Wait did you have a RH without ESMM's?

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
well they seem to be getting less vibratey already and im gonna guess the reason i get wheel hop when wet is i need better tires

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
black dc5 said:
Nope, ESMM + RH installed at the same time (easier that way anyway, while nothing is bolted onto the block). I was saying that I never felt how ESMM was without my RHs that I've had (both RHs w/ my Comptech made my Comptech bpipe sit close enough to the frame that it vibrates your butt! and that's w/ heat wrap around the first bend of the bpipe).

So I actually installed ESMM + RH + seat massager! For both passengers too LOL.
Only in reverse right? Or were you getting vibrations the whole time?

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
haha well i did a reverse 180 then back forward last night to lol that might be nuts and i have 2 people to prove it. One in the car and one outside the car lol...Im really considering ordering the front mount but i gotta pay some bills and still havent fixed my rear wheel bearing.

The mounts also made all suspension noises lessen which is a beautiful thing because the car rides so much smoother now i hit bumps and its dead quiet.

·
7,611 Posts
Stop! You're making me drool over these things and I still have to replace my front struts before I even think about spending $300 - $400 for mounts!

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
i just used the church parking lot (my church, dads a priest lol) and its really wet and i dumped the clutch and got real real minimal wheel hop in the rain and i think its cuz of the imperfections in the parking lot and it was almost the length of the whole lot to lol so im really loving these so there gonna cost me tires again lol

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
couple members got to feel the mounts at the uconn meet hopefully they can post in

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
u mean battery holder lol i tried sanding it and painting it and thats what came out so it sucks

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
yea but the car is in mint shape i just never ever did the engine bay lol.

I wish some of the poeple who felt the car would chime in.

·
1,200hp stable... Bitches
7,473 Posts
I sat in this car at a recent car show we had, and I gotta say I was really impressed with how little vibration travels into the cabin... especially compared to my ES M/Ms and Ingalls ETD. This is def a mod that is worth every penny.

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
i also have an update, i was waiting in line to get wendys with the ac on and with the compressor on u can slightly feel it but when the compressor turns off i didnt even know my car was on lol.

Thanks mack try and get osme of the other guys in here these mounts really are incredible and maybe we can get a group buy with chris

·
PSU FTW
929 Posts
where can you buy these...?

21 - 40 of 1050 Posts