Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1050 Posts

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
even with the front the price comes to 365shipped for all mounts with virtually no interior vibration which surprised the crap outta me.

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
well when i go see my gf next weekend she'll be the judge, thats what kept me from getting ESMM again, i didnt mind although they were kinda bad but she did so i threw em out.

These are mint i absolutly love em, they made the front end and my BC N+ feel better

·
1,200hp stable... Bitches
7,473 Posts
bluej511 said:
well when i go see my gf next weekend she'll be the judge, thats what kept me from getting ESMM again, i didnt mind although they were kinda bad but she did so i threw em out.

These are mint i absolutly love em, they made the front end and my BC N+ feel better
BWhahahahahah @ girls getting upset over ES M/Ms. The girls that get in my car just deal with it... :spin:

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
llk cruizer have fun and post back in this thread plz

·
PSU FTW
929 Posts
RoadRunner Type S said:
BWhahahahahah @ girls getting upset over ES M/Ms. The girls that get in my car just deal with it... :spin:
Is it just me or should girls love vibrations, i think it would appeal more if girls knew your seats vibrated...:eek:

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
its beyond vibration compared to these mounts the ESMM felt like an earthquake

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Oh really. Wow I ordered a TD because I have a RH and I didnt want ESMM again, and didnt really know anything about the innovation mounts. Do you need to take the header down to put the last mount in?

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
nope well i managed to do it without taking my down pipe off so im sure with the race header theres more room u might have to move it outta the way or at least try to

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Is this something I can do in my home garage without a lift. I just put in my RH with the help of my friend and my brother. Think we could do this ourselfves we are pretty mechanically inclined

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
the only pain in the ass mount is the rear, i didnt have to drop the subframe or remove the cat, it was a pita but witht he big pry bars i have at work its easy.

The 2 side mounts can be done in under an hr on the floor just follow my instructions.

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
ill answer ur question here rather then the other thread, the sides are easy but the rear is a pita id take the header off if the bolt doesnt come out easy.

·
7,611 Posts
bluej - when you describe "supporting the engine with wood and jack" are you talking about just maintaining the engine in the proper position so it doesn't drop when you remove the mount(s) or are you referring to moving it up and down as well?

Also, did you have to remove your intake to install driver's side mount or did you just remove it for the photograph?

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
i have a cai, and the wood is so that the jack doesnt go thru the motor or tranny lol. U might have to move it up or down to get the holes to line up and not put pressure on anything

41 - 60 of 1050 Posts