Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1050 Posts

·
7,611 Posts
LOL - yeah, I knew what the wood was for! I get a little nervous when I hear someone recommend placing a jack under an oil pan......especially on a Honda....but I guess there aren't many options, and if you're only doing one mount at a time and the wood is big enough to diperse the load over a broad area.....

Hey - it worked for you! No holes in your oil pan (or crushes) right?!

I figured you had a CAI. Did you have to remove it to get to that mount? Heh - I guess I could take a look at my own damn car and figure it out!!

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
it might not have to come out u might just be able to get to the mount if not remove the airbox its 3 bolts lol

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
alright miked good to hear, i emailed crsx first to make sure they had em cuz ive had bad experiences before so i havent ordered since.

Like i said before make sure u have someone else helping u out and jackstand and a jack. The 2 sides shouldnt take more then 1hr and the rear is a pita.

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
oh and how do u like ur strup rh btw i was thinking of buying that.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
bluej511 said:
oh and how do u like ur strup rh btw i was thinking of buying that.
I LOVE the Strup RH! Its such a great mod! I have the reflash and I def felt more power on the but dyno then the reflash

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
i heard it was bad to get a raceheader and the reflash heard it runs super lean but wtv seems to work.

I might be getting or just saving up for kpro dunno yet.

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
dosent matter there both easy, but like i said make sure u know what ur doing

·
RIP RSX-S
1,695 Posts
I called Innovative, they said the front mount won't be avail for another 7-10 days. They also said the front mount isn't really needed. The price for the Complete set went up, its $325 from Innovative, plus shipping.

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
is that with the front mount? if it is thats cheap cuz its 270 from crsx and 95 for the front

·
RIP RSX-S
1,695 Posts
bluej511 said:
is that with the front mount? if it is thats cheap cuz its 270 from crsx and 95 for the front
No, that price does not include the front mount.

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
well msrp is the same on there website so idk what there talking about lol thats probably shipped for 325

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
thank you blue! finally a good review. these mounts are going to sell like hotcakes i bet! i'm set on these. i probably won't get the front mount because it's not absolutely necessary. the rear mount was what i was worried about. in actuality though, i was going to get the mugen mounts then get the innovative rear mount but since you said that vibration is so minimal, i think it's innovative for me all the way :thumbsup:

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
i dont even notice the vibs anymore but it does sick burnouts now lol

61 - 80 of 1050 Posts