Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1050 Posts

·
ROFFLE TICKET
1,610 Posts
palmerblock said:
i order the 75A mounts....not sold on here...i will see if i can break the rear mount this summer or shall i say put it to the real test....
Lol yeah test these out :spin:

If the 75A hold up I will probably buy them

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
palmer let us know how the vibration is, i think 60a is enough for me even if i put more power down it should be enough and if its not i can always sell em and get the 75a

·
Complete Part Out
16,861 Posts
bluej511 said:
palmer let us know how the vibration is, i think 60a is enough for me even if i put more power down it should be enough and if its not i can always sell em and get the 75a
he's probably not too worried about vibration with his setup, lol

·
Registered
755 Posts
chunky said:
nope. rear mount is always the easiest for me.

Header clerance might be an issue, but you can typically work around it.
I think you stand alone on that one chunky :) the rear is the biggest bitch IMO.

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
palmerblock said:
i order the 75A mounts....not sold on here...i will see if i can break the rear mount this summer or shall i say put it to the real test....
I dont know man I think that might be pushing it. The street kit is good enough. Do you drag RAce often? If that's all you're about then I guess.

·
Master Mechanic/Tuner
5,361 Posts
bluej511 said:
ill let yall know how they hold up and how the vibs are...cant be any worse than my hasport rear (extreme race) than i previously had

due to clearance issues i dont want my engine moving....
i plan on pulling 1.8 or better 60ft in the 1/4...hope the rear mount can take it

last time i was at the track i broke my power steering line and passenger side motor mount and my front one was cracked...only thing that kept me going strong that day was my hasport rear

Lil Cruizer said:
I dont know man I think that might be pushing it. The street kit is good enough. Do you drag RAce often? If that's all you're about then I guess.
my car is a true daily driver....the vibs dont bother me or my girlfriend....
i willl be dragging at least 1 a month...
like oside jimc said....it will piss me off to no end if my half ass solution (es mm or innovative 60A) didnt net me the results that i wanted or need...so im going full assed and getting firmer mounts than the rest on the boards, lol

but like i said ill et you guys know the results on how they feel

worse case scenario ill sell these bitches if i dont like em and go softer or harder...depends on what happens

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
well i pulled a 2.20 with street tires and esmm i plan on pulling a 2.1 or hell even a 2.0 with my N+, Innovative and Azenis

·
Master Mechanic/Tuner
5,361 Posts
bluej511 said:
well i pulled a 2.20 with street tires and esmm i plan on pulling a 2.1 or hell even a 2.0 with my N+, Innovative and Azenis
i pulled a 1.8 on stock shocks, lowering springs, stock clutch, esmm inserts
on that run i cracked my manifold

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
haha what tires though slicks? then of course ti can be done and i dont need to crack anything else lol

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
see there u go big difference i can pull a 1.7 if i had slicks now lol

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
unless ur making some serious power all u need is 60a, are these better then the enjos? iim gonna have to say big time

·
1,200hp stable... Bitches
7,473 Posts
bluej511 said:
unless ur making some serious power all u need is 60a, are these better then the enjos? iim gonna have to say big time
What do you mean by serious power???

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
im talking probably around 400+whp at least lol i think 60a is enough i mean the turbo guys are using the inserts and are fine with it so im sure these can handle the turbo cars, palmer is getting the 75a i believe

·
K20Z1 heart in K20A2 body
1,326 Posts
damn, this is making me wanna get the mounts!! is this the street kit or race kit? also, so if i buy the kit from crsx, it only come with the 2 sides and 1 rear mount? so where can i get the front mount? thanks for the DIY and review. very helpful!

EDIT:
my bad, didn't see the above message, i see you got the street kit (60A). still wanna know where can i get the front mount

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
you can get the front mount straight from innovative but if your front mount isnt ripped its not entirely needed because the motor tends to rock back a lot more then it does forward under accel

121 - 140 of 1050 Posts