Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 1050 Posts

·
trunk monkey
6,180 Posts
the rear mount for me went in easy but it is hard to adjust it to get all of the bolts in (at least with the subframe still in)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
yea rear was hard to line up all the bolts i used 3 pry bars and it went in perfect.

·
trunk monkey
6,180 Posts
the innovatives are going to be fine for you. the only times you will feel the vibrations are when the AC is on and when the car is stopped. The ESMM's vibrate all the time.

·
13,138 Posts
i'm interested in just getting the passenger mount. is that possible?

i have ESMM+TD at the moment, autos cant get Enjos or replacement mounts for that matter. but i believe the passenger mount will work. is it harsher with it? right now, my idle is fine and its not as bad with ESMM alone.

·
Weightlifting Master
3,311 Posts
bluej- do you have the front mount from innovative? I was going to order a while back but now im wandering if its even worth the extra 100 or so, with the 3 innovatives and front esmm insert im thinking that should be more than enough for a decent all motor build (~230whp)

·
- - - - - - -
3,186 Posts
Here are some pics of the Enjo mounts. Front and rears. I didn't foresee myself needing the tranny mount, but I do wish I had one of those top passenger mounts.

Front:

Rear:

People posted their concern about the structural integrity of the Innovative mounts. I posted the Enjo as a comparison, although the Hasport does look to be the strongest yet.

·
IPS K2 Owner #38
2,379 Posts
Bluewind said:
Here are some pics of the Enjo mounts. Front and rears. I didn't foresee myself needing the tranny mount, but I do wish I had one of those top passenger mounts.

Front:

Rear:

People posted their concern about the structural integrity of the Innovative mounts. I posted the Enjo as a comparison, although the Hasport does look to be the strongest yet.
i have heard that to, but honestly, if u have seen and felt the innovatives in person...those enjo's look like crap.

also the reason the vibrations are less with the innovative's is b/c the polyurathane is tapered to the edge.

·
trunk monkey
6,180 Posts
Bluewind said:

Front:

Rear:

well the Hasports are what all of my drag friends use in their B-series swaps.

The innovatives are really well constructed (even if their fitment on the front isnt the greatest).

·
Registered
373 Posts
hey did you manage to put your front mount on, and if so how are the vibes now, (do you have more vibes, or less?)

if you havent, is their anybody that does?

·
- - - - - - -
3,186 Posts
KnightRiders said:
i have heard that to, but honestly, if u have seen and felt the innovatives in person...those enjo's look like crap.

also the reason the vibrations are less with the innovative's is b/c the polyurathane is tapered to the edge.
Speculating that Enjo mm are crap is a matter of opinion. Enjos are made to be strong (700 hp cap rate) and in the end, that's all I want from a mm.

·
Anti-Drag racing crew #2
965 Posts
Im thinking about buying these... The innovative street kit. However, i was a bit concerned about the strength of the rear mount... The design was discussed, and someone said that the OEM rear mount had a better design than these? Anyone really abuse 'em yet, just to see how they hold up?

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
ive abused them, hell i launched off the rev limiter at least 10times the first day, i dont think there crap i think the enjos look like garbage compared to these and ive heard that those break as well

·
trunk monkey
6,180 Posts
i think the rear design is fine if you can really get it in there and fiddle with it with room for your tools. The design on the poly bushings are incredible and super thick compared to the stock mounts which is why it's harder to get them in place. I don't consider that a problem but if I did, it would be a good problem to have.

·
IPS K2 Owner #38
2,379 Posts
Bluewind said:
Speculating that Enjo mm are crap is a matter of opinion. Enjos are made to be strong (700 hp cap rate) and in the end, that's all I want from a mm.
"ur my boy blue!" but i did say look. i have never seen the enjos in person, but the innovatives look and feel very good.

·
IPS K2 Owner #38
2,379 Posts
bluej511 said:
ive abused them, hell i launched off the rev limiter at least 10times the first day, i dont think there crap i think the enjos look like garbage compared to these and ive heard that those break as well
i agree. the enjos have welds all over them. this is not the best design IMO. if there is one weak point in the weld, ur done.

the innovatives are one piece, and again in person, the quality is great!

161 - 180 of 1050 Posts