Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've been reading this forum for a while but have not posted much.
My list of mods is below in my signature, and I have a question that I hope someone could answer:

I eventually plan on purchasing the TODA N2 engine kit, but I have already purchased a JDM Intake Manifold. I know that TODA gives a discount for Hondata users, so I may buy the #4 flash this year, and upgrade to TODA next year. Do you guys think that I should install the manifold along with the ECU flash, or should I wait until next year to install it along with the engine kit? Would the manifold+hondata have any positive effects? negative effects?
I suppose I may lose some low end torque, but will my top end be superior as opposed to not having the manifold?
Thanks

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
I think you would be better off with the Type R if you plan on using the manifold right now. Your going to run pretty lean top end with Hondata #4 and the manifold.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, maybe I'll aim for some K20 cams, s2K valve springs, and a Type R Flash to go along with it later this summer. Sound like a beter idea?

·
Rage With the Machines
1,280 Posts
i plan on getting the type r intake mani too...
im guessing i should get it since it goves more top end and should go very nicely with the toda exhuast mani...
1 question...can you bore out the intake mani? or anything to make it better?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts