Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

321 - 340 of 365 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone do paint/prep work? Looking for a paint job on my rsx type s 06 can I get any estimates ? It's Satin silver. Just wanting to restore it back to it's factory state. How much would it cost? Or can you guys give me some good recommendations I'm located in CT.

·
Registered
83 Posts
looking for someone that knows what they're doing to instal a viper 5901 remote starter and alarm system on a 2002 automatic rsx. anyone?

·
Not Plugged In
15,483 Posts
Replace knock sensor on a RSX Base model. Never taken off the manifold so I would like someone to give me a hand. (and will pay for help)

I've looked at these instructions http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=767559 but thats for the S type, can't get inbetween the manifold on a base model.. it seems.

PM me. Im in the 07601 -07003 area.
Thanks.
I can give you a hand if you still need help.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi,
New member here.
Just bought a gutted 02 RSX Type-S that was used for autox and track days.

But since this is my daily driver and weekend road warrior I kinda want all the interior put together.

The middle section (where the shifter is), the rear seats, trunk and headliner is all gutted.

I am looking for someone who can properly put this back to stock (or some nice way) so I wouldn't get weird looks when I am DDing this. I don't need rear seats though.

Please PM me if you can do this. (btw, I am looking for a professional job)

I haven't got the car yet (getting it shipped next week) so here are some pics that I have so far.

btw, I live in Fort Lee. I am willing to travel as long as it can be done in a day.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Car looks great. I've taken my interior in and out couple times but I'm no pro at it so ill let someone else help you out. The center console and door panels are really easy though. You can do them yourself no problem.
Oh and you'll probably need to cut some rear prices to fit them around the cage. Btw if you ever want to sell that cage hit me up.
Thanks-

The only thing is I've never been in a RSX before so I have no idea how the parts would go in. lol

I plan to make some modifications so I can still keep the roll cage. :)

I will let you know if I decide to take if out but the whole reason buying this car is cuz all the suspension/ frame parts the previous owner installed.

I will be autox and tracking the car all summer-! :love:

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you drive down to Rutgers New Brunswick on a weekend Ill help you out for free. I know I can at least help you out with the center console and rear. The other parts may be tought to modify with the cage.
Thanks for the offer.
I will feel really bad if I just asked for your help.
Let me see how I can compensate you and I will PM you once I get the car with parts.

Thanks again.

·
Not Plugged In
15,483 Posts
Hi,
New member here.
Just bought a gutted 02 RSX Type-S that was used for autox and track days.

But since this is my daily driver and weekend road warrior I kinda want all the interior put together.

The middle section (where the shifter is), the rear seats, trunk and headliner is all gutted.

I am looking for someone who can properly put this back to stock (or some nice way) so I wouldn't get weird looks when I am DDing this. I don't need rear seats though.

Please PM me if you can do this. (btw, I am looking for a professional job)

I haven't got the car yet (getting it shipped next week) so here are some pics that I have so far.

btw, I live in Fort Lee. I am willing to travel as long as it can be done in a day.
I could take care of this for you

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just got my RSX yesterday and oh my.

I need to find someone who can clean my gutted interior.

Also, I have only one key. Does anyone know a professional locksmith who can copy my key with a chip in it?

321 - 340 of 365 Posts