Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought u guys might be interested. i took a pic of my recently installed shift knob. this knob is great! feels very ergonomic and fits right in the palm of my hand :)

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
didnt pay anything... my old knob was the 03 s2k knob, and my buddy got this from his uncle... he wanted my knob, i wanted his... even trade lol.

the s2k knob feels much more heavier tho, i kinda prefer the heaviness of that as opposed to this, its cool though, i can DEFINATELY get used to this ;)

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
looks good but i still like my ITR knob more

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RSXSAV69 said:
looks good but i still like my ITR knob more
tell me that again during the dead of summer and you step in to your hot ass car and your tryin 2 shift lol. ;)

i went from itr to s2k cuz the itr was too damn hot durin summer. kept burnin my hands. @ least the s2k had a lil leather for SOME protection. :p

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
got mine at my dealership for an ultra low price (well i guess it helps when you work there) should be in today!!!

·
Long Member
5,429 Posts
Nice...do you have a short shift kit?

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Around or above 100 dollaaaaaaaa.........to much money if i paid regular price.........lol but i don't.........and no i don't have a short shift kit.......if you were even asking me.......hope to get a revo soon

·
Registered
435 Posts
it looks like you have a short shift kit in there...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
nice shift knob

1 - 20 of 25 Posts