Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
:)
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
engine feels rough on crank up and idle. Crazy vibrations! Normal?

·
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
god, that sucks!

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
yes theyre normal. honestly it didnt help my wheel hop just made a vibrating sound, kinda cool kinda annoying. id like to try the J's torque dampener

·
12.3 @ 114 mph
1,803 Posts
yea, unless you wanna deal with wheel hop then take it out lol... anyway, wait until after tthe mount break in and it wont vibrate as hard as it is right now. i thought i installed it wrong at first but after a few days, its gone. its not vibrate hard anymore.

·
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wheel hop=wheel spin??? I noticed I am getting alot more power to the ground and my car feels alot faster when I shift, but WHEELS are spinning through gears now. Before, wheels never spinned really... I am thinking wheel hop is diff. than wheel spin...

·
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And sometimes when I shift, I can feel vibrations on my pedal and shifter... Is this due to my new esmm??

·
Westside GA crew member
6,150 Posts
no, because you suck as life and you car is a piece of shit like everyone elses... j/k stop worrying that's known as the break in process, you need to give it time, and stop worrying to much.

Reactions: GIKEN

·
American HP!!
25,617 Posts
wheel hop=wheel spin??? I noticed I am getting alot more power to the ground and my car feels alot faster when I shift, but WHEELS are spinning through gears now. Before, wheels never spinned really... I am thinking wheel hop is diff. than wheel spin...
Yes, very diffrent.

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
You idiot, I answered the wheel hop wheel spin question in your OTHER thread.

If you get wheel hop, you will definitely know it, it will make you throw your shit in 6th and cruise your way home because you might think you broke something, wheel hop=scary

Wheel spin is just your tires loosing traction and spinning SMOOTHLY on the ground, as in your cannot feel it, ever drive in the snow and get stuck? and spin your tires? thats wheel spin

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
If you got K-pro, you could rise the idle to about 800-900 rpms to take away some of the vibes.:thumbsup:

·
Car Is Sold!
6,315 Posts
How many times are you gonna complain about your esmm?? Dayum you are one impatient person.

·
Car Is Sold!
6,315 Posts
hahahahaha.. He so funny.

"Your NA and with 3" exhaust? Alittle over kill there buddy... Maybe you need some boost to go with your big exhaust?"

Oh what he doesn't know....

·
Westside GA crew member
6,150 Posts
he's complaining about n/a cars or watever, but yet he hit me up on aim asking me about itr cams in his 06 and doing the Type R valve cover and asking me how much power would get over stock. This idiot bought a ITR header for his supercharger.

·
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that wasn't me

·
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
itr header is for my 89 civic hb.

·