Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:spin: took about 2 something hours was a piece of cake, but was a bitch scraping my fricking hands installing specially the left side where the wiper fluid tank is at due to the AEM CAI. and it was cold and windy in the morning today had to keep running in and out to stay warm that's why it took long otherwise less than an hour no problem. All I did is remove battery, remove h1 stock bulbs, install xenon bulbs and connect it all up to ballast and install everything back and your done. finding where to mount ballast was kinda weird but used my creativity and found a spot to mount NO PROBLEM. will get some pics in next week of the install and xenon's turned on. if it would help anyone who's thinking of buying xenon's.

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:wavey: OK have the pics of my beams up in 8 hours both from inside the car and outside. now i'm crashing out.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
pics pics pics

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
wow thoose look nice, do you mind telling me how much you paid for them and where you got them?

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
snarff said:

here's a question....how did you or what did you use to hold the hid bulbs in the housing????
The bulbs had this rubber ring around it about the same size as the H1 bulb casing all I did is put the clip around that for it to stay there tight. I'm getting some Phillips blue vision bulbs for my high beams soon so when I install I try and take a picture of the hid housing.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
wow, that is nice!!:eek::thumbsup:

i'm new at this...and also want to install HIDs in mine...
are your housings condensing?
what bulbs do you use? H1?
does the kit provide the bulbs?

Thankx

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tofu said:
wow, that is nice!!:eek::thumbsup:

i'm new at this...and also want to install HIDs in mine...
are your housings condensing?
what bulbs do you use? H1?
does the kit provide the bulbs?

Thankx

housing is just the stock housing?

bulbs are H1's

and kit comes with Bulbs, Ballasts, and all wiring needed.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.