Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows how to install a INGS body kit properly. Is there brackets that would work for the side skirts or do I just use double sided tape? A friend of mine had a honda and his has brackets but I don't know where to get them... Also the back bumper hangs down in the middle and doesnt reach where the clip is supposed to go. I know its not going to fit perfectly since it's after-market but I was wondering if I anyone has any tips.. thanks

·
Sand, Sun, Bikinis
253 Posts
a little help

questions first
1 are you keeping the kit on for good
2 is it painted already

you can always attatch your side skirts at the ends in the wheel wells with 2 screws to start that will get the skrts from falling while you do the rest

you can buy metal strips and fabricate mounts. just cut and bend them to attatch under the skirts. I have mugen sides and they came with mounts but they are easy to make.
If you are going to keep you skirts for good then you can use DuraMix fiberglass to metal bond. It's $30 and you can get it any paint store. Thats stuff will never break off. If you use it then you need no mounts at all. If the kit is painted then you might want to just make mounts and use the 4 screws in the wells.
DOnt know if this helped but you I dont have that much time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya it's already painted and I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it on there for good so I think the mounts and screws will work fine... Ya it helped, thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts