Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

761 - 769 of 769 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got my Kpro and Harness up for sale if anyone still following this thread is interested. Great Mod and PLUG and PLAY Ready for 05/06 base auto when used with a type s o2. Was in my car for over 4 years and loved every moment of it once it was all good and tuned.
Did you happen to sell this?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is there someone selling it plug and play also noob free? Im from PR but have paypal.me or PayPal let me know I have an 06 Base Auto 5speed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyway you could help me with my BASE RSX 2002 Automatic? I need K-Pro but it only works for Manuel tranny's. What can I do to get around this problem? You still have your car?

I was reading your thread about the Base auto + K pro

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Anyway you could help me with my BASE RSX 2002 Automatic? I need K-Pro but it only works for Manuel tranny's. What can I do to get around this problem? You still have your car?

I was reading your thread about the Base auto + K pro
Boomslang used to make a harness and Joel from http://www.drivencrazy.com.sg [email protected] used to make one I don’t know if either of them still do

·
Registered
3 Posts
From what I can gather, no legitimate business can sell these Dual ecu harnesses anymore. Im guessing that someone on here is making them. I have a K24 swapped rsx thats wrecked and a base so Im wanting to put the k24 in this base model and THE ONLY THING I NEED IS A DUAL ECU HARNESS, HEEEELP!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Joel emailed me back this morning asking about my mods so I feel pretty relieved. Im about to have a type S shell in austin, TX so if anyone wants it for cheap just hit me up. @cauQazn were you running a k24?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I’m new here, thanks for the info on K-Pro for base auto I’m thinking about doing the same, do you still have the car? Is this tread still live ? Please reply and let me know if you finished the K-Pro wiring and everything worked out ok thanks

761 - 769 of 769 Posts