Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 192 Posts

·
No More Project Car Hell
28,172 Posts
I thinking wheter to go back to a teg if I do I'll have money for a nice all motor build
that's what I'm planning... right now just piecing things together.

GSR block
B17 head (same casting as ITR, B16)
LS Crank + LS-length Eagle rods, CP pistons, etc, etc... goal is 210WHP tuned :thumbsup:

·
low n slow
2,093 Posts
i've owned a DC4 before and if i didn't work so hard payin this RSX-S off...i would have gotten rid of it by now. :p

i've been wanting a RHD teg or a CW ITR...but it's too risky to have one out here in the city of chicago. well...its risky just owning a honda out here....PERIOD.

·
Chillen with some VTAK
3,676 Posts
i've owned a DC4 before and if i didn't work so hard payin this RSX-S off...i would have gotten rid of it by now. :p

i've been wanting a RHD teg or a CW ITR...but it's too risky to have one out here in the city of chicago. well...its risky just owning a honda out here....PERIOD.

yea u hear bout a lot of itr's being stolen in the chicago area

·
Frank Dreven Police Squad
834 Posts
I was a Teggy owner before i got my Type S.... This was my 95 RS. I was straight out of high school and so i was happy with ANY car ... So my parents brought this home for me for my graduation. Of course I PAID FOR IT!!!! 5 yrs later i was in an accident and sold it.

RIP 1997 - 2002
Specs:
From Sprint Springs to B & G lowering Springs to
Skunk2 Adjustable Coil Overs
KYB Front & Rear Shocks
Skunk2 Front Upper Control Arms & Camber Kit
Thermal Exhaust
DC Headers
Focuz Air Intake
Greedy Filter
DC Battery tie down
DC Oil & Radiator Cap
Buddy Club Kit - For show
**Custom Buddy Club Skirts - By Me!
Custom White Vinyl interior (dont flame please, it was cool back then)

·
vvSLAMMINvv
628 Posts
my first car was a 95 integra ls. bought it for 1000 cause the people that were selling it didnt know what they owned. did some body work and a couple bolt ons and just sold it a few months ago for 2500. feels good to get two and a half times what you payed for it. then i bought an 05 civic ex special edition the same day i sold my integra, and honestly, this is a nice car, 1/3 of the miles the integra had, and its a stick which i like, but i still think its a downgrade. there was just so much i loved about my integra. now im trying to sell the civic for money for a rsx type s. wish me luck!

·
Wingless FTMFW
553 Posts
I had a '99 GS before I got my '03 S. Things I like more about the Teg were it's handling, it's light weight feel and the ease of installtion or replacement of parts. Things I like better about my S: More power, much better and more solid gear box, styling and technology.

Basically, a K swapped DC2 is pretty much the best of both worlds. :thumbsup:

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
I had a '99 GS before I got my '03 S. Things I like more about the Teg were it's handling, it's light weight feel and the ease of installtion or replacement of parts. Things I like better about my S: More power, much better and more solid gear box, styling and technology.

Basically, if you a K swapped DC2 is pretty much the best of both worlds. :thumbsup:
:wavey: :shady:

·
vvSLAMMINvv
628 Posts
im going to try to get about 8500 for my civic. when i got it registered a couple months ago it was valued at 9200, and since then ive only put a couple thousand miles on it, so as long as i find a buyer for this then i should be all set. providing of course that the type s is in good condition, obviously id have to go look at it before it try and sell my car haha. anybody around MA be willing to buy an 05 civic ex special edition (top of the line civic except SI) for 8500?

·
934 Posts
hey guys well i guess ill be one of you guys to move on to a dc5 from a dc2. hopefully ill have a dc5 by the end of these year, 06 cw hopefully.

·
*NEW*06 VBP-S
1,173 Posts
Had 06 RSX-S but had to trade it in for a 2001 GSR
because i have to pay for school out of my own pocket,
but the only good thing about my integra i gave it a heart
transplant from a RSX-S, can u say K-SWAP!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Had 06 RSX-S but had to trade it in for a 2001 GSR
because i have to pay for school out of my own pocket,
but the only good thing about my integra i gave it a heart
transplant from a RSX-S, can u say K-SWAP!!!!!:thumbsup:
same story basically here. Just waiting on my swap :D

·
Desu just kicked in desu!
121 Posts
I'm in the "one of each" crowd, except they're both DD.

81 - 100 of 192 Posts