Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys help me! I got a Type S last weekend and its my 2nd one.. I got it for a STEAL but it has 2 things wrong. The interior roofing is spotted with cig. ash i think, its not burned but its spotted everywhere! I was gonna try to steam it out but if that dont work can I replace it easy? the second problem is with the leather and I can do that myself, Anyway, does that panel come off and if so should i replace it or what? Any other options would be nice. The car runs better than the one I had with 25k miles on it! Cant let this little issue stop me from getting this jem! got it fer 16k and it has carbon hood and AEM plus H&R springs. HEEEEELP! thanks guys

·
Banned
302 Posts
I don't think its ash because I have a friend w/ a very similar problem, and he doesn't smoke at all and bought the car brand new. IMO it's the particles / dirt from air when you're driving around w/ windows down. I actually see some on mine now too... :(

·
Registered
223 Posts
i have a bunch on my roof, and I smoke a pack a day. What I did is used the car attachment on my Hoover SteamVac, flipped that bitch around, and worked the roof. Didn't work amazingly well, but got a lot of shit off. Just expect some excess water to drip back down, and have a towel handy.

·
yawn..
7,285 Posts
nice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.