Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
These are some nice interiors. I been wanting to start fixing up my interior, its real dirty and rips and tears everywhere lol. How much does the red carpet cost for our rsx?

·
sCrEwEd.BoOsT.ShE.sCrEeMz
377 Posts
This pic was taken last weekend after I installed my red suede grinta 330mm and power folding mirrors which are wicked :thumbsup:

This shot was last year when I had DIY red carpet, diy door panals. I now have JDM RHD carpet w/ RHD gas lever. My interior is a work in progress, and hope to find jdm red door panals w/ jdm dead pedal assembly for holy shit pad on passenger side haha :vtec:

·
377 Posts
^^^spaz ur back seats are to mint man like :whoa: whatever material you used is spot on. Like deejay said Legendary :thumbsup:

·
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)
1,742 Posts
This pic was taken last weekend after I installed my red suede grinta 330mm and power folding mirrors which are wicked :thumbsup:

This shot was last year when I had DIY red carpet, diy door panals. I now have JDM RHD carpet w/ RHD gas lever. My interior is a work in progress, and hope to find jdm red door panals w/ jdm dead pedal assembly for holy shit pad on passenger side haha :vtec:
Sweet steering wheel! How does it feel?

All ya interiors making me jealous lol

·
377 Posts
Feels great just high maintenance trying to keep it clean, Also with no PS its a bit of a pita being a smaller wheel and all. Im looking to pick up a 350-360mm black leather wheel, so I can swap back and forth as I choose.

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts

where'd you get those mugen carpets even tho they arn't for the dc5 lol

·
377 Posts
I beleive there for a newer accord but im not 100 on that. Im looking to trade them for red or black mint dc5r mats, and cause im bored of them lol

·
377 Posts
Sorry not interested. Also sorry OP for leading the thread off topic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts