Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally hit the 25 post limit. :) I've been reading this site for a while but haven't really ever posted anything so I figured since the weather has finally been good enough out for me to wash/wax my car for the first time this year I'd post up some pics of it.

2002 Type-S, Firepepper Red (which I don't see many of). I just got the wheels and tires this week - they're TZ16's wrapped in Nankang NS2's. The car is dropped on Tein SS suspension with pillow ball mounts. I didn't SLAM it but it's dropped quite a bit - still rides awesome and handles really well. I also have a Seibon Type-R replica carbon fiber wing, which I've had on the car but recently took off because I don't know if I like it or not yet. It's kinda large.

Only other thing done so far is an intake, and an AVIC-D1 upgraded to the 2006 maps. I'm installing a Boston Acoustics SL60 6.5" component set today, which is going to be bi-amped with a JL Audio e6450 6 channel amp. Hopefully that sounds good. :)

Enough talk, here are the pics.

·
Check REPTAR!!!!!!
15,879 Posts
FPR is a great color. everyone has a lip kit so join the crowd....it looks so much better with one. also nice choice on the suspension

·
2005 Evo VIII MR
1,311 Posts
Nice car man, you should post pix with your carbon fiber wing on n see how it looks, it would atleast match your hood. But nice drop. +rep

·
Registered
96 Posts
nice, though i thought they were 17s for a sec

1 - 20 of 37 Posts