Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 743 Posts

·
CLUBRSX Supporter
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my Invidia Q300 (70mm) exhaust from UPS today, and I thought I would write a little review about it.

Engine Mods:
Injen CAI
Strup Race Header
This exhaust

The packaging it came in was great and the exhaust was well protected. Here are some pics of the packaging.

Once unpacked the exhaust looks great, since it's full stainless steel.

The install was pain free and there were no real issues, which I wasn't expecting any to begin with. The fitment of the exhaust was perfect. Here are some more pictures after the exhaust was bolted up (I know my car is dirty. We've been getting thunderstorms everyday for the past week). :mad:

The sound of this exhaust is perfect. It's deeper than stock but is still very quiet for a 70mm exhaust. The exhaust gets louder in VTEC, but you can still hear the engine over the exhaust.

Here is a video of a warm start-up and some 3-4k revs. I will update this with a cruise and WOT video later today.

80mph Cruising

2nd gear WOT and part of 3rd

Track Video

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
nice a sleeper looking 70mm exhaust :thumbsup:

·
Berlina
3,090 Posts
really appreciate a member taking the time to put something like this together for future exhaust buyers. great job and thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
974 Posts
nice exhaust :thumbsup:

Question tho, is the muffler baffled like the apex world sport or is it a straight through design like the greddy sp2 or spectrum elite???

·
CLUBRSX Supporter
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice exhaust :thumbsup:

Question tho, is the muffler baffled like the apex world sport or is it a straight through design like the greddy sp2 or spectrum elite???
It's almost like a twin loop design. I found this on Vision's website (they make the exhaust).

·
Registered
974 Posts
It's almost like a twin loop design. I found this on Vision's website (they make the exhaust).

Oh sweet... that's pretty bad ass

dang bro it would be flippin sweet as hell if you could get up audio clips of how it sounds... :thumbsup:

·
CLUBRSX Supporter
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh sweet... that's pretty bad ass

dang bro it would be flippin sweet as hell if you could get up audio clips of how it sounds... :thumbsup:
I have some up but they sound like garbage. I need a better camera... :face:

·
CLUBRSX Supporter
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I bought mine from We Sell Car Parts, but you can also get it from WOTM.

UPDATE

ClubRSX just added it to their store, so buy it from them and support the site. It's also cheaper than the ones listed above. :thumbsup:

Invidia Q300 Exhaust

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
thanks a lot :thumbsup:

probably just saved me a few hundred dollars. since t1r was the only brand selling a 70mm with a sleeper look to it:blah:

·
Nikon Crew
2,042 Posts
thanks for the review i've been thinking about this exhaust for a few months but hadn't seen anyone with it

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
I bought mine from We Sell Car Parts, but you can also get it from WOTM.

UPDATE

ClubRSX just added it to their store, so buy it from them and support the site. It's also cheaper than the ones listed above. :thumbsup:

Invidia Q300 Exhaust
ahhh niiice! i <3 clubrsx:love::laughing:

1 - 20 of 743 Posts