Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 743 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Does anyone that has the Invidia also have a header? Specifically a CRSX header? I am thinking about getting the combo for my 02 RSX-S. Before I saw this thread I was leaning towards the Evo 2 or Greddy SE to keep my car on the quieter side, but the Invidia is sikkk! As far as performance, Invidia or one of the GREddy's? Will be my first performance mod other than CAI :)

·
i-vtec 4 fun
686 Posts
Does anyone that has the Invidia also have a header? Specifically a CRSX header? I am thinking about getting the combo for my 02 RSX-S. Before I saw this thread I was leaning towards the Evo 2 or Greddy SE to keep my car on the quieter side, but the Invidia is sikkk! As far as performance, Invidia or one of the GREddy's? Will be my first performance mod other than CAI :)
its a catback exhaust, meaning it doesnt have a header. if you're asking does it fit on the crsx header then yes it should. crsx header will fit any type s exhaust

·
Registered
71 Posts
its a catback exhaust, meaning it doesnt have a header. if you're asking does it fit on the crsx header then yes it should. crsx header will fit any type s exhaust
Thanks man, but yea I wasn't asking whether it would it would fit the crsx header or not. I was asking if anyone has used the Invidia with a RH specifically the CRSX one. I was wondering about the difference in sound and if the CRSX header would provide some better performance?

·
i-vtec 4 fun
686 Posts
Thanks man, but yea I wasn't asking whether it would it would fit the crsx header or not. I was asking if anyone has used the Invidia with a RH specifically the CRSX one. I was wondering about the difference in sound and if the CRSX header would provide some better performance?
gotcha think i just skimmed through ur earlier post and read it wrong. reread it just now and i understood the question lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
I love the sound and design of this exhaust. I am going to use it with a CRSX RH and my only concern is that the baffled muffler design which isn't straight through will limit the performance. Anyone have any input? First hand experience? Invidia paired with RH? Any input would be helpful, trying to make a purchase in time for Christmas.

·
Banned
1,415,593 Posts
looks like shit

·
Registered
149 Posts
I love the sound and design of this exhaust. I am going to use it with a CRSX RH and my only concern is that the baffled muffler design which isn't straight through will limit the performance. Anyone have any input? First hand experience? Invidia paired with RH? Any input would be helpful, trying to make a purchase in time for Christmas.
do it buddy :thumbsup:

how much ponies will you lose vs the evo2 if that the case?

do it and report back with some sound recording vids :beerchug:

I want to do this very combo myself but first will be the hard race mounts :giggity:

·
Registered
71 Posts
do it buddy :thumbsup:

how much ponies will you lose vs the evo2 if that the case?

:giggity:
I have no clue thats what I am trying to get people on here who actually have the exhaust to answer. The only thing I am concerned with with this exhaust is the restrictiveness of it.....

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
well somebody chirped 4th with it, so it must not be all that bad

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
well there's alot of ppl that cant chirp 4th

61 - 80 of 743 Posts