Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 743 Posts

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
:rclap: You are a retard zepplin lol chirping tires is bad FYI (no traction). I chirp 5th bish does that make Tsudo any better than this exhaust...:rolleyes:
your tranny chirped in 5th bish or you need tires. this is like a twin loop design, the only way to get a idea is to see what kinda numbers civic SIs are getting compared to this exhaust. a 4dr made 215 with this exhaust witb i/h/e flashpro and thats long ass pipeing

·
Vtak goes Bahhhh
966 Posts
lol what does exhaust have to do with car chirping. I chirped in 4th with my stock tires lol. Like said, shitty tires. Anyway I'm looking for some performance comparisons as well! it looks and sounds good, but what would be the point of 70mm if it had a restrictive muffler?

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
read somewhere saying thay its 66-68mm ID, basicly 2.5". majority lf exhausts ouu are OD measurements anyway. somebody said they picked up hp over the ws2.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
if this exhaust cost you maybe 5 or s hp on the street it will not be noticable at all.
if you buy this exhaust your prolly going to get it for the sound. same for anyone who buys the m twin loop. sound and looks > performance with this one.

i might get this exhaust by spring break. if i do i will have a quality sound clip for all, and maybe dyno numbers over my custom exhaust.

·
Berlina
3,090 Posts
if this exhaust cost you maybe 5 or s hp on the street it will not be noticable at all.
if you buy this exhaust your prolly going to get it for the sound. same for anyone who buys the m twin loop. sound and looks > performance with this one.

i might get this exhaust by spring break. if i do i will have a quality sound clip for all, and maybe dyno numbers over my custom exhaust.
thank you! i will be waiting for this numbers :shady:

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
i read somewhere where a guy was talking about how loud it got after taking the resonator

·
CLUBRSX Supporter
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

That's why I got this exhaust, because it looks good and sounds perfect. I used to have the Buddy Club Pro-Spec and that was just too loud and droned too much for a DD.

i read somewhere where a guy was talking about how loud it got after taking the resonator
:shakehead

Of course an exhaust is going to get louder after you remove the resonator...

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
That's why I got this exhaust, because it looks good and sounds perfect. I used to have the Buddy Club Pro-Spec and that was just too loud and droned too much for a DD.

:shakehead

Of course an exhaust is going to get louder after you remove the resonator...
well i guess they was expecting it to remain kinda quiet with this exhaust

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
thank you! i will be waiting for this numbers :shady:
:shady:

my pop just started to complain about how loud my exhaust got after i put in my motor mounts so ima try to get him to pay for some of it :laughing:
note: if you install motor mounts in your car the exhaust will get louder inside the car and out. just letting yall know :thumbsup:
:pimp

·
Registered
71 Posts
ordered the exhaust over two weeks ago and still waiting cuz it temporarily got back-ordered. gettin tired of waitin! have ESMM's and CRSX RH that im waiting to install with it, gonna be doppppe

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Ya that will be a sick setup. In the mean time save up for full motor mounts. They are worth the money and are more comfortable than the inserts.
ordered the exhaust over two weeks ago and still waiting cuz it temporarily got back-ordered. gettin tired of waitin! have ESMM's and CRSX RH that im waiting to install with it, gonna be doppppe

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
still no dyno day?

81 - 100 of 743 Posts