Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Iphone repair hookup! [iPhone,iPad,iPod repairs/jailbreak/factory unlocks]

18K views 178 replies 56 participants last post by  joekuh 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I can provide/ hook CLUBRSX up with iphone repair services. We're able to do anything from broken screen, speaker, battery replacements for iPhones, iPads, and iPods to factory unlocks for you to use other carriers. I'm occasionally out at the shop and not all the time because of work, but if anything you guys can reach me at 714-329-8660

Let me know if you plan on comming to do repairs so I can give you a hookup price

The shop was originally a printing shop so if you guys ever need business cards/flyers/invoices/banners for good prices, just hit me up.

Bumps and vouches will be greatly appreciated! IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE US A POSITIVE REVIEW ON YELP! http://www.yelp.com/biz/infinity-iphone-repair-westminster

Have a nice day,
- Joe

#6 ·
haha thanks bro! you should get one :p
do you know somebody selling iphones?
we do come across iphones once in a while, what are you looking for, 3G 8gig/16gig or 3GS (harder to come across)?
i will pay you a visit soon, i have a 3g iphone but the microphone doesn't work =[
the oem replacement + install is $55 :bow: pm me for an appointment:thumbsup:

#5 ·
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I can provide/ hook you guys up with iphone repair services.

We can fix/repair almost anything like, digitizer screens, lcd's, batteries, backhousing covers, home buttons, silent switches, powerbuttons or just plain unlock/jailbreak your phone (3.1.2 firmware). We'll be able to do the 3.1.3 fw unlock/jailbreak soon. We also sell cases, earphones (the one with the mic), wall chargers and etc.

Just let me know and I'll hook you guys up :wavey:
PM me for pricing, bumps and vouches will be greatly appreciated!

Have a nice day,
- Joe
Is it a soft unlock? or hard unlock? is Baseband updated or just the firmware?

#7 ·
its the blackra1n one then we use cydia to unlock it, not sn0w

im not sure what the 3.1.3 will be but i'll let you know

#14 · (Edited)
we only work on 3G's and 3GS since the 2G parts are harder to come across and harder to open up and fix
my iPhone 2G just died while I was using it... it had a good amount of battery left, the screen just slowly faded away... then after that happen the metal shell got really hot... and its been dead ever since... can you fix it?
yeah its probably the battery, but we dont do 2G's
can you replace screen on a itouch?
like the first response, sorry steve we dont work the ipod touches except jailbreaking
Vouch for him
thanks bro :thumbsup:

#15 · (Edited)
here are 2 quick pics of what we have at the store. its part of our family business and my mom had been unemployed for a while so im just trying to help out, plus she gives me a $20 every once in a while for helping her out (my modding money :shady:) anddddd my dad owns a printing shop and can get you guys good prices on business cards, flyers, brochures etc.

#19 · (Edited)
i dont personally repair the screen myself. but yes we do replace the screen on the outside that you touch (digitizer) or lcd (the one that displays everything)

:fuu: :emo: :(
upgrade to a 3G! you can get em for 200 these days, even 150. or a one with a cracked screen for cheap and have us replace it .... lol

#21 ·
as of now we dont have any 3GS's, we have a couple 3G's but ill post it up when we get our hands on one yan

#23 ·
im looking for a 2g or 3g iphone jailbroken for tmobile if anyone has one let me know..
and i want that cf case :D fake or real cf...?

#25 ·
Posted from an iPhone

There's an 8gig 3g available for 300, and we sell all of our phones jailbroken/unlocked except 3.1.3. And I think it's fake cf but not sure, it's pretty flexible and won't crack

#26 ·
There's an 8gig 3g available for 300, and we sell all of our phones jailbroken/unlocked except 3.1.3. And I think it's fake cf but not sure, it's pretty flexible and won't crack
hook it up with a lower price :thumbsup:

#27 ·
Posted from an iPhone

So right now there's a 8 gig, we could let go for 280 or 270 with a 2 tiny chips on the side of the screen. And we have a 16gig for 350

#30 ·
Posted from an iPhone

Theyre both 3.1.2 fw willing to sell the 8gig for 265. I'll keep you guys posted if were able to jailbreak the 3.1.3 today

#32 ·
heres our price list, i might be able to knock 5-10 bucks off depending on whats getting done. pm me first for an appointment or if you have any questions
 Jailbreak/unlock - 20
Gps - 30 
Digitizer 3G - 45 or .........65 org
LCD - 3g for 70 
Charger port - 55 
Home button - 45 
Power button - 40
battery - 45 
Headphone Jack - 55
Silent knob - 40 
Backhousing - 65 and 80 for complete set 
Water damage - 25 

#36 ·
Dude can you help me ??? My phone was working well one day and the next it took a massive shit. Screen is dark but you can still make out icons on the phone Sim card is loose so If I move my phone to much I loose my service. And It also has water damage from a previous incident but the phone was still working fine.

Help me

#37 ·
well the screen dimming could be because your lcd is going, and try restoring the phone to see if you are still loosing service. it could be a software problem. Oh, and is it a 3G, we might be able to check it out. 2G's... not so much, since everything is litterally attatched each other and is really bad to open up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.