Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

WWJD?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Hypnotize
85,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating getting an iPhone vs. Blackberry vs. Treo.

iPhone will run me $100 per month, but Blackberry and Treo only $40 per month.

WWJD?

·
Ex-Mod
25,997 Posts
its funny how they just released the "NEW" iPhone with 3G technology! 3G has been out for almost 2 years, why would they come out with a phone with 2 year old technology, then come out with the "NEW" iPhone. Fuck the iPhone, it sucks on many levels, do your research before you buy something that has very few every day features.

·
9,233 Posts
its funny how they just released the "NEW" iPhone with 3G technology! 3G has been out for almost 2 years, why would they come out with a phone with 2 year old technology, then come out with the "NEW" iPhone. Fuck the iPhone, it sucks on many levels, do your research before you buy something that has very few every day features.
well, considering how much other stuff is already crammed into the phone. 3g wasnt even an issue.

iPhone GUI > *

·
I hate my car.
6,606 Posts
You're comparing 3 totally different phones.

- iPhone if your multimedia oriented.

- Blackberry if you'll be using it for business/work or wait for the new Bold.

- Just don't buy a Treo, period.

My recommendation: Wait for the Bold!

·
Just Cooping
4,760 Posts
Had a Treo and hated it. What are you going to use it for?

·
#BAMF
21,610 Posts
You're comparing 3 totally different phones.

- iPhone if your multimedia oriented.

- Blackberry if you'll be using it for business/work or wait for the new Bold.

- Just don't buy a Treo, period.

My recommendation: Wait for the Bold!
exactly.

or if u realllllllllly want touch screen..wait for the blackberry thunder/ storm w/etf they call it.

love my crackberry:)

·
jon
6,878 Posts
i owned the iphone and hated the touch screen its features were really cool though

i now have the bb curve and love it i use it mainly for texting, music, and pics but when i had the data plan i used it for emails, internet ect

i personally would wait for the bold

it really depends what you really use it for

·
The Architect™
7,449 Posts
I say iPhone. I really love mine. Its the first phone that I have ever had that I was not tired of after a month. I have had it for almost a year and its still never lost its novelty

·
Registered
275 Posts
Iphone-Ive gone through all three of those phones and the Treo is cheaply made and super annoying having to go through all of its applications just to get to another IE:3 pages just to get to the damn camera.

The crack-berrys are nice the Pearls buttons are definatly annoying having to find a whole new platform to text on and the curves buttons are way to small and that phone is a little better.

Iphone:eek:wned mine for 3 months(old) I updated it and its just as fast and just as nice and doesnt cost as much.

Incase you didnt know ATT lets you costumize your plans I only pay 40$ as well for unlimited everything.

·
Hypnotize
85,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Incase you didnt know ATT lets you costumize your plans I only pay 40$ as well for unlimited everything.
what do you mean by that? Go on.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts