Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

WWJD?

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Srs Biz Inquiries Only
5,036 Posts
Isn't the unlocked Euro iPhone really expensive? I know in China its something like $1000USD :rotfl:

and the N95 is great but it does give up sheer processor power to the iPhone, and the applications development for the iPhone is going to be a big thing. I have an iPod Touch so that's good enough for me :D

Yeah, I've been a Mac guy since I first started using computers. Still though, I really like the S40 and S60 OS and the features and design of the Nokias. I like SE too, but most of their stuff are a bit pricey to me. I would have definitely bought the S550i or W580i if it weren't for the keypad cracking.
I would consider the W810i, it's flawless imo, only complaint I have ever had with it was that somtimes when you want to lock it it the button to go online is so close you may accidentally hit it

·
28,750 Posts
I would consider the W810i, it's flawless imo, only complaint I have ever had with it was that somtimes when you want to lock it it the button to go online is so close you may accidentally hit it
Yeah, I'm kind of considering it now, especially because of it's cost. (It was going for ~$100 no contract at Best Buy but they were sold out in the whole province by time I saw the deal :().

Only hitch is that it doesn't have GPS and I'd prefer a phone with WIFI, otherwise its really similar to my current Nokia.

I guess my current 6275i is kinda spoiling me. Only cost $90, 2MP w/LED flash, 2GB, A-GPS with Google Maps, S40, looks good. Its just unreliable due to firmware issues.

·
Srs Biz Inquiries Only
5,036 Posts
Yeah, I'm kind of considering it now, especially because of it's cost. (It was going for ~$100 no contract at Best Buy but they were sold out in the whole province by time I saw the deal :().

Only hitch is that it doesn't have GPS and I'd prefer a phone with WIFI, otherwise its really similar to my current Nokia.

I guess my current 6275i is kinda spoiling me. Only cost $90, 2MP w/LED flash, 2GB, A-GPS with Google Maps, S40, looks good. Its just unreliable due to firmware issues.
I have my W810i using ATT you can snatch it up if you want I'd sell it cheap

·
Enjoi Bacon.
7,433 Posts
Iphone-Ive gone through all three of those phones and the Treo is cheaply made and super annoying having to go through all of its applications just to get to another IE:3 pages just to get to the damn camera.

The crack-berrys are nice the Pearls buttons are definatly annoying having to find a whole new platform to text on and the curves buttons are way to small and that phone is a little better.

Iphone:eek:wned mine for 3 months(old) I updated it and its just as fast and just as nice and doesnt cost as much.

Incase you didnt know ATT lets you costumize your plans I only pay 40$ as well for unlimited everything.
treo is probably the most solid of all the options? thing is a tank.

the centro on the other hand... :ugh:

·
Premium Member
21,129 Posts
my friend has a blackberry, everytime I am wit him he asks to play with my iPhone :p
yes.. blackberry = business
iphone = toy

!McLovin!, birdman, chima07, Cuz Im Bobby, CWestinRSX, Flores, iN10Se, Jay_, jonboy0517, k20_FTW!, MRFOXMAN, RavenDee, rest, SHINS, sk, someone, The Mack, trance112, VP705

sorry you guys bough that:laughat:
We are too.. the instant email, MMS, copy and paste.. just suck :firemad:

just bought the blackberry world edition.

shits pim
that was my first BB :)

·
我愛台妹!!
1,153 Posts
ive owned both 8 gig and 16 gig iphones, owned both blackberry 8100 pearl and 8300 pearls, and both treo 650 and treo 680 (current phone as of now), and i can hands down iphone is the best!!

·
Hypnotize
85,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
i played with my friend's treo 700w (not sure) windows edition for a while today. i like it a lot!

I'm leaning towards a BB Curve.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts