Wanna see my war face?
9,528 Posts
nokia touchscreen looks crazy

but im voting crackberry :D

·
Let's Rock
8,444 Posts
i've had experiences on all 3 devices

Treo: our entire shoe store uses Treos, nothing else. clunky, shitty screensjust plain ugly.
Blackberry: peg got one before we went to iphone, wonderful keyboards, but the UI was horrid
iPhone: breath of fresh air, the way smart phones should be, absolutely nothing comes close to this thing.

·
Banned
16,041 Posts
i've had experiences on all 3 devices

Treo: our entire shoe store uses Treos, nothing else. clunky, shitty screensjust plain ugly.
Blackberry: peg got one before we went to iphone, wonderful keyboards, but the UI was horrid
iPhone: breath of fresh air, the way smart phones should be, absolutely nothing comes close to this thing.
truth has been spoken

iphone ftw:thumbsup:

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,623 Posts
WM6.1 mobile; whats with all the faggy phone OS's; might as well put SonyEricsson OS and Nokia N-series OS up there too.

i cook up my own ROMs (modified operating systems), throw in FREE GPS, touchscreen FLASH-based customizable interface, everything i want, easily, and flawlessly. i cant stand blackberry, palm and especially nokia interfaces; sony's at least makes sense but is still too rigid.

i have pirated movies, music, apps, games (warcraft II), all my email and messaging apps on 1 6GB micro SD card; hell i never carry anything but my celli, cash, and keys on me.

·
Enjoi Bacon.
7,433 Posts
WM6.1 mobile; whats with all the faggy phone OS's; might as well put SonyEricsson OS and Nokia N-series OS up there too.

i cook up my own ROMs (modified operating systems), throw in FREE GPS, touchscreen FLASH-based customizable interface, everything i want, easily, and flawlessly. i cant stand blackberry, palm and especially nokia interfaces; sony's at least makes sense but is still too rigid.

i have pirated movies, music, apps, games (warcraft II), all my email and messaging apps on 1 6GB micro SD card; hell i never carry anything but my celli, cash, and keys on me.
thats epic brah you should lurk moar :face:

sony ericsson and n-series both generally use Symbian BTW. oh and the word "faggy" is quite "faggy".

sorry not everyone can be as cool as you and make their own UI's. :thumbsup:

·
Four Rings
5,094 Posts
its funny how they just released the "NEW" iPhone with 3G technology! 3G has been out for almost 2 years, why would they come out with a phone with 2 year old technology, then come out with the "NEW" iPhone. Fuck the iPhone, it sucks on many levels, do your research before you buy something that has very few every day features.
yea, but 3G isnt everywhere nor did the old one run on the HSDPA network

·
Retired OG
100,339 Posts
I'm debating getting an iPhone vs. Blackberry vs. Treo.

iPhone will run me $100 per month, but Blackberry and Treo only $40 per month.

WWJD?
Jesus doesn't need a cell phone, he can make anything happen at any time. Except enabling GPS on Verizon phones, not even God can do that.

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,623 Posts
Jesus doesn't need a cell phone, he can make anything happen at any time. Except enabling GPS on Verizon phones, not even God can do that.
lol CID unlock and flash a new ROM; easy, free, and so are the maps if you know where to look :shady: 20 minute ordeal after you download a new OS of your choice and whatever maps you need. ive never paid for GPS and use it almost daily

81 - 100 of 112 Posts