Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searching on www.blackhawkjapan.com and came across M&M rear trailing arm bushing spacers. Is anyone running these?

The body shape of the bushing that is fixed to the body side of the rear trailing arm of DC5 is set to twist and move up, down, left and right. Mounts for smooth geometry changes and undercarriage (dampers, springs) during sports and circuit driving, and for smooth weighted movement that can fully demonstrate the stability of the car and tire performance in high-speed corners. Needs to be strengthened. This trailing arm spacer is a part that suppresses movement by inserting a spacer into the gap of the bush body. This enables stable cornering.

For $162 it may be a good investment.

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
1,828 Posts
I don't know anything about these bushing spacers, but thanks for introducing me to this website. I've been trying to find a decent rear strut brace and pillar brace, and I think I'll be ordering the M&M ones shortly.

Reactions: Them Witches

·
Super Moderator
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know anything about these bushing spacers, but thanks for introducing me to this website. I've been trying to find a decent rear strut brace and pillar brace, and I think I'll be ordering the M&M ones shortly.
your welcome brother. that website has all the jdm shit. Like looking through the brands. In the top left enter DC5 and it will open every part they have for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts