Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a Club RSX sticker on your RSX , or do you think thats kinda kweer? just wonderin ..... I think it's cool as long as its small, but what do i know , i use to wear my jeans backwards and listen to kris kross. :dontknow:

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
If the Club RSX sticker were free (after all, I'd be advertising for the site - why should I pay for it?) and were a static cling-on decal instead of a permanent adhesive, I'd consider putting it on my RSX-S. Otherwise, :shakehea:

·
Intentionally Left Blank
1,331 Posts
I have a CF Club RSX "Lug nut" sticker in my back window, and one tiny "Lug nut" logo on each tail light. You have to look hard to see them.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
i've got one on mine.....i've got the silver clubRSX letters on my rear quarter windows and think it looks great. subtle and tasteful, but supports the site.

who cares that they're not paying me to advertise - this site is a wealth of information and a source of meeting similarly minded folks to chat with and hang out with; why do they have to "pay us" to advertise for 'em? :rolleyes: mutually beneficial relationship, if you ask me. i scratch the site's back by advertising it on my car; the site scratches my back by providing a distraction from work. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
lumpulus said:
I have a CF Club RSX "Lug nut" sticker in my back window, and one tiny "Lug nut" logo on each tail light. You have to look hard to see them.
fake carbonfiber = RICE!!

j/k could you post a pic of the tail light. just curious.

·
Registered
407 Posts
g.smurf said:
i've got one on mine.....i've got the silver clubRSX letters on my rear quarter windows and think it looks great. subtle and tasteful, but supports the site.

who cares that they're not paying me to advertise - this site is a wealth of information and a source of meeting similarly minded folks to chat with and hang out with; why do they have to "pay us" to advertise for 'em? :rolleyes: mutually beneficial relationship, if you ask me. i scratch the site's back by advertising it on my car; the site scratches my back by providing a distraction from work. :thumbsup:
w3rd.:thumbsup:

question:
is the sticker on clear vinyl?
or is it the type that you stick on and peel the clear part off, so that the only thing left on the window is the actual letters and no surrounding clear vinyl area.

·
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
1,767 Posts
It's the type that you stick on and peel the clear part off, so that the only thing left on the window is the actual letters and no surrounding clear vinyl area.

:)

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Johnny Navs said:
It's the type that you stick on and peel the clear part off, so that the only thing left on the window is the actual letters and no surrounding clear vinyl area.

yep. :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Johnny Navs said:

ok, so it is the type that you stick on and peel the clear part off, so that the only thing left on the window is the actual letters and no surrounding clear vinyl area.
thanks.

·
Dude, where's my car?
2,278 Posts
yosi said:

ok, so it is the type that you stick on and peel the clear part off, so that the only thing left on the window is the actual letters and no surrounding clear vinyl area.
thanks.

exactly :thumbsup:

·
Registered
831 Posts
what colors do they come in?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
g.smurf said:

g.smurf, OK, I see your point of why you don't want to demand $ from ClubRSX for advertising for them. But at the very least they shouldn't charge whatever for the sticker (except for maybe 37 cents for shipping via USPS :laughing: ).

On a separate note, for those who've already tinted those rear quarter windows pretty dark, the sticker probably wouldn't come through very well, right? :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts